𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"Why'd you dye your hair?" Kingston groaned, running his fingers through Danny's hair that was now auburn colored.

"I am about to leave soon, that's why. If I go back with gold hair they may get hints. There'll come a point where they will find out I'm pregnant. Still though...I don't like having blonde hair." Danny stated, biting his lip as he looked up at Kingston.

Recently he couldn't keep himself from wanting to have sex with Kingston. His sexual urges were on a rise and he went through this while pregnant with Milla too.

Making a fool of himself by masturbating and fingering himself like a fool. Now that Kingston was here he had someone to help him relieve his suddenly increased sexual desire.

Kingston noticed there was something odd about Danny, but not because he was sexually wanting him. He didn't smell the pheromones because Danny wasn't emitting any - yet. He did know something was off whenever he touched Danny and his body practically trembled or had a shiver.

"You look cute. Try this on." Kingston chuckled as he grabbed a thick sweatband. Placing it around Danny's neck, than pulling it up until it was a headband. Noticing Danny whimper when his fingers grazed his ears.

Frowning, it was only two in the afternoon and he didn't understand what was happening right now. He was curious so he found himself smirking.

"What aren't you telling me Dae-Jung?" He questioned, noticing Danny begin to step away from him.

"Nothing. It's just I feel weird."

"What kind of weird?"

Danny shook his head, shoving Kingston only for him not to move. He saw he was too weak with sexual desire to do anything at all. It began to piss him off almost too much.

"Danny...Danny...?" Kingston began to drawl his name slowly, coming closer and closer to him. Smirking down at his flustered Mate. "Dae...Jung. Remember five years ago? Dae...Jung? Dae-Jung? Danny...or Dae-Jung?"

Kingston bit his lip once he got Danny into a corner. Beginning to now smell the pheromones and he began to smile.

"Please...I'm fine with both. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why are you doing this to me? You smell insatiable out of nowhere and you have been acting weird. Do you want me?" He asked Danny seriously.

Danny took a deep breath and was suddenly slumped against the wall. Sliding down as he groaned in need for Kingston that was evident to him.

"I need you - I want you - please. This baby is-."

"Don't blame the baby. You either want me because you do, or it's 'the baby'. Choose one, now." Kingston demanded purposely.