𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺***

***

"I don't know what our purpose is being here anymore." Kingston sneered as he stood in behind Andreas. He watched as Andreas' eyes were closed and he had his hands clasped before a large mirror that has been on the wall for forever.

Kingston rolled his eyes because he found this to be a great waste of time.

"I find it funny that you bring me here and just pray before a mirror. What you should be doing is-."

"Be quiet Kingston! Didn't Junior tell you about this mirror?" He asked Kingston with a hint of annoyance on his voice. Though by Kingston's expression he knew he didn't know anything about it.

"No. I was told you were a liar and a manipulator. That you and Kawan are the reason things are so bad. That's what he told me." Kingston stated with no remorse, causing Andreas to stop himself from rolling his eyes.

He didn't think Junior would talk so horribly of him, but how would he know? All he knew was that Junior was willing to let them in without being detected. It was already chaos ever since the scene that happened at the Im Pack.

"I would believe you, but I barely know you." Andreas growled, and Kingston snorted at his great-grandfather's immaturity. "What am I saying? I don't know anyone besides Junior, Kawan, and Yo-Han.

It became awkward because he also knew the people beyond the mirror. A secret about their family all knew about, but it was obvious Junior concealed it from the others. He kept praying for the others to respond, and hoped it wasn't too late.

"You look stupid. I'm leaving." Kingston sneered, walking away only to feel Andreas grab his arm. Causing him to yank it away, he had to stop himself from socking him in the face. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Kingston why do you think we are able to create a child with such powers? Huh?" Andreas finally asked him, and Kingston shrugged. "In this mirror is the part of our family that has forever gone into hiding because they were becoming hated centuries ago."

Kingston folded his arms, actually intrigued by such a thing. Because it brought him back to when he first looked into the Packs history. There were always pieces missing and at a certain date there were abrupt changes made. He never understood the implementations and abruptness, but didn't bother questioning it either.

"I'm listening."

"Haven't you realized that our families don't age? Have strength unlike others? Above everyone?" Andreas asked him, and Kingston sighed.

"We're Alphas, Head Alphas to begin with-."

"There's more to it than that! Before our families were normalized there was a time when we were equal to the Luna herself. We were one of the five families that were blessed and the two Packs that survived. Because of our powers our Packs prospered and we were the Elite Five. The five were orderly and everything was great. Until people began to become green with envy and wondered why they couldn't be blessed. They wanted to see us fail...