𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕞 x Aɴᴅʀᴇᴀs Aʙᴀᴡɪ
***

Andreas sat still at his desk, feeling like he didn't want to urge himself on. Divorced his wife and can barely concentrate clearly. All he could focus on was the emptiness in his heart that continued to grow and fester with more loneliness.

"Magnus is crying." A maid rushed in holding Magnus, and Andreas took him. Looking down at his gold curls and blue eyes, seeing Kawan's features in his face. Except nausea came the more he stared and began to miss Kawan.

Rocking him in his arms slowly, he inhaled and started to feel tears coming. Frustration hitting him in the face and he started to become discouraged so suddenly.

"Why are thou always crying like a baby?"

Andreas looked when he saw his son from his wife walk in. Already a teen and looked annoyed by his presence.

"Do not talk to me like that. I lost my Mate...I cannot help what I feel." He snapped, standing up fast and looked down at Andreas Jr.

"Thou brought this on self. Is this not thy fault?"

"Tell me, what do thou know? I do not care if thou my son, thee will not talk to me like this. Watch thy self." Andreas growled, causing Junior to glare at him.

"I am fifteen, I barely have to listen to thou. Thee cheated on mother for Kawan and what is the end result? Thou got neither." When he finished saying that he watched himself being slammed against the wall. Staring up at his father who held Magnus as he whimpered.

Shocking him that his father treated him like this and it made him angry. All because of one person, who is not his mother.

"Thou are on a small hanging thread. Thou keep going, thee will fall to the ground at my feet. I am not afraid to put my own son in place. Especially when it comes to Kawan and my baby son." He whispered as he knew it was full of menace. Knowing the venom in his voice was stinging as he pulled back and noticed Junior trembling.

He turned away from him and looked down at Magnus, seeing him still continue to whimper. Saddening him as he held him closer.

"Thou used to love me..."

Andreas looked over his shoulder at Junior, seeing him with some tears on his face.

"I still love thee. Thou are my son. Thee just need to be more careful with thy words. They can really...hurt people." He sat down and began to see Magnus dozing off.

Resting his head on his shoulder, he started to rub his back softly. Hoping Junior got the hint that Magnus was sleeping.

"I just don't think it is fa-!"

Andreas flinched when Junior suddenly was cut off. Looking over his shoulder and seeing that he was suddenly asleep on the ground. Gold dust floating above his head and Andreas chuckled.

"Is that thy doing Magnus?" He asked, hugging his small body to his. "Do thou mind if I fall asleep with thee?"

He heard Magnus make a small sweet noise, making him smile as he closed his eyes. Beginning to find himself dozing off peacefully. Something he hasn't been blessed with in a long time.