𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
***

Kingston wasn't exactly sure what kind of dream he had, but he knew it was interesting. Was currently in the dream and had no idea what to make of it.

He knows that it was wet dream for sure because he imagined Danny sucking his cock before him. Which he never really cared about being done since he got pleasure from offering it to him, not receiving. So the fact that his dream was just that intrigued him.

Except he knew he didn't want to avoid such a dream so he let his eyes watch Danny suck him off. Liking the way his tongue ran up his length which caused him to moan. Hands gripping Danny's hair and completely taking this dream for what it was.

Thrusting his hips forward he heard Danny gag and he chuckled at such a noise. Not knowing that it wasn't a dream at all. In reality Danny was actually sucking him off and suffering in the process.

He tried pulling away only to have Kingston pull him back down. Looking as his eyes were closed so he couldn't tell if he was awake or not.

Tried to wake up by doing such a thing he's never done before, only to find himself chocking on cock. Causing him great turmoil as he was sucking Kingston off but his throat burned in the process.

"Kin-." Danny tried saying as he was brought back down and felt something completely burst in his mouth. Yanking back as he covered his mouth in shock.

Kingston just lying asleep and he inhaled sharply.

"Kingston!" He shouted, forcing himself to swallow Kingston's cum.

Watching his eyes open, Kingston stared at Danny who looked completely disheveled and his cock laid out. Causing him to smirk as he swayed his hips.

"Was last night not enough or what?" He teased, causing Danny to sneer.

"Was last night not enough for you? How are you able to just come in my mouth?"

"What do you...oh. So that wasn't a dream?"

"No dumby. I was trying to...do something different." Danny mumbled, looking away from Kingston as he grabbed his hands.

Them both making eye contact finally and Kingston bit his lip.

"Isn't it weird that you would have never placed yourself in this position? You give off the vibe like you control the sex, you know?"

"Yeah, I would if I was to have sex with a woman. Never thought I'd be...doing this. You would never know."

"Well, isn't that the fun part?" Kingston pulling Danny onto his lap and found himself already pulling his pants down. "You wouldn't be sucking my cock if you didn't evidently want my cock. No?"

Danny felt his face warm up and he pointed at his chest.

"There's just something deep inside of me that starts from down here." He moved his hand to his pelvis. "Slowly starts to build up and up. It becomes stronger and I find myself wanting you. I can't control it...woke up like this."