𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"Good morning."

"Hi."

Kingston chuckled as Danny and him looked at each other on the bed. Facing one another with slight shyness, especially Danny. He felt safer since Luca was gone. He never knew how much he appreciated to be able to look at Kingston so lovingly.

Typically he'd just get up and not bother making eye contact with him. Now he wanted to and they both stared happily.

"Why are you so shy?" Kingston questioned, chuckling at him. "Yesterday a lot of events took place. I'm sorry about...everything before."

"It's okay. It would've never gotten this way if I was just honest about Milla. You know...I know I've hurt you with not telling you about Milla and I really am sorry. It's just all my life I've lived upon the Im Pack rules. To suddenly break so many, but than I want to protect you and our unborn child scared me. Already had to deal with ridiculing for getting pregnant, if they found out it was you I'd be in even more trouble! The fear of what I could be handed down tore into my soul and made me a coward. Made me a bad person-."

"You're not a bad person. We both made mistakes throughout all of this. Don't just blame yourself, I won't allow that." Kingston promised, scooting closer to Danny until his fingers went through his hair.

His fingers beginning to be colored with gold and when he pulled them away they went back to normal.

"Before I got here...did you ever dream about me?" Danny asked him, noticing Kingston nod.

"Of course! I used to jerk off to a picture of you and I also will admit that I dreamt greatly about you."

"About what...?"

Kingston found himself thinking Danny was cute for caring about what he thought of him almost. All the questions showed he cared so he wasn't against it.

"Dreamed of us being at the top of it all. That we had sex - honestly a lot of those when I was younger. You know, I never had a dream about us with kids - which is ironic. Besides that, my dreams of you were blissful. Even though sometimes I lost my mind because there came a point where-."

"The dreams weren't enough..." Danny interrupted, making Kingston nod solemnly.

"Yep, read my mind."

The both stared at each other now, a smile growing on both of their faces. Kingston sitting up as he didn't want to get any ideas.

"Time for us to brush our teeth, right?"

Danny chuckled as he scurried off, him going to Milla's room and seeing her wide awake. Finding her in the center of the floor and playing with her toys while having the TV on. Becoming intrigued he wondered if she knew he opened the door.

She was so into what she was doing that she actually didn't notice him enter. Practically walking up behind her and when he crouched beside her his knees popped.

Causing her to gasp when she looked up at him. Seeing his blonde hair and she smiled.

"Your hair is pretty." She gushed, touching it and causing him to smile.