𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

Danny watches as Kingston's body was lowered to the ground. He rushes forward once Kingston was all the way on the ground. His eyes softened on Kingston quickly.

Milla rushes to him and was quick to hug his body. Isleen gasping because she knew he still had the god influence on his body. Especially with him being in the mirror for a week she knew he still had such a thing.

She was quick to lift her off of him only for his arms to wrap around Milla. Isleen watched his eyes open and look at her with slight distaste - only to smile.

"Why are you trying to take my daughter from me? Is it so bad that I was missed?" He asks her - only for her to watch as Milla's curls turned blonde.

Shaking her head, Danny saw frightfully what was happening to Milla. Her pulling away happily and Kingston saw the change on her.

"Oh...I take it this is why?" He looks at his daughter in shock only to grin. "Guess you and Aeneas look alike now - where is he?"

Kingston finally looks at Danny, the both of them staring at each other...lovingly. He saw Danny holding Aeneas as he sat on his knees before him.

He wanted to hug Kingston instantly and missed him too much. That's when Kingston grabs his hand, grinning at him.

"I am sorry Dae-Jung." Kingston's first words were to Danny, surprising him instantly.

"I...it's okay Kingston."

"No, it isn't. After having been in there for all that time I've come to learn that I never truly realized how bad of a person I was-."

"We both did things wrong. If I never hid Milla from you - this would've never happened. I should've...been truthful. We both have already been over this." Danny states to him, glancing at Isleen. "It happened to be rehashed."

"For the best, truly." Kingston nods quickly, grinning at Danny as he brought them up to their feet. "I was at first furious if I am being honest; but now I can see that I was wrong."

Danny sighs because he believed they were both in the wrong. They both knew that was the case and chose to not speak on it further. Now Kingston's eyes settle on Isleen, and he tries not to grimace.

"I'd thank you...if you didn't come to my supposed punishing and mock me senseless. I don't know if I should be appreciative or annoyed." Kingston growls slightly, only to soon smile. "But it's better than the Luna taking Danny away from me entirely."

"See? Look at it in a much more positive light - like in that way." Isleen tried to diffuse Kingston's small amount of frustration, but he just sighs as he looks away.

All he wanted to do was be with Danny and his kids. No one else mattered and Aeneas could feel that's what he desired. As soon as Kingston touched Danny all four of them were teleported to a whole new part of the castle.

Now all Kingston wanted to do was touch Danny. His hands cradled his face, staring deeply into his eyes. He took note of Danny's trembling lips and grinned.

"What are you so nervous about? I'm not mad at you." Kingston murmurs to him, looking down at Aeneas.

He looked back at Danny and felt like he hadn't seen him in forever. While he was in such a place it felt like a year passed for him. Time was unusually slow and mocking.

Except now he felt like it was necessary to some degree. He knew him and Danny did wrong on both sides. For him he knew where he messed up when he Bonded with Luca - despite already having his Mate with him.