𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

\(//∇//)\

***

"What do you want?"

Danny stared at his Mate, watching the way he sat so casually in his office. Eyes instantly scanning his body and feeling complete and utter desire for him.

"Milla is sleeping..." Danny said, walking into the office a bit more. Noticing as Kingston's eyes watched him walk closer to his desk. It - of course - sent chills down his spine. "I was also informed that you called for me."

Kingston sniffed, realizing that the scent his Mate was emitting was proof of what he thought. Considering that he wasn't an Omega this said volumes. It didn't make sense to him as to why Danny was emitting this type of scent.

"I did. Close the door behind you." Kingston ordered, Danny confused about what he was up to. Except he didn't question it and easily closed the door. Once he did that he noticed the way Kingston grabbed a remote, pressing a button and his blinds opened slightly.

Revealing the moon rays that showed through the blinds. Causing it to show off an eerie glare upon Kingston's face. Even creating an odd shade that made Danny become slightly intimidated.

"Milla is so kind..." Kingston started off with, his eyes glancing over at Danny. Noticing how he wore baggy sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Except through his white shirt he could make out Danny's nipples that seemed to be erect.

It entertained him that Danny had such a reaction.

"Yes. She was gushing about how fun it was running with you. Claimed you were a wolf and she was too, but became too tired so you let her ride your back whilst you being a wolf."

"Yeah... Milla was starting to doze off on me so I let her have a ride on my back. Her little giggles of happiness filled my heart with joy. When she got off she apologized, claiming that she must've been heavy. So cute!" Kingston gushed, Danny smiling as he was happy to see how ecstatic and soft it made his Mate.

They both were still on the fence with one another and Kingston especially. This was probably the longest talk they've had besides the day Kingston found out he had a child.

"Milla is so precious, my precious little boo bear." Danny smiled and Kingston gestured for him to come closer to him. What surprised Danny was that he didn't argue against it. He walked closer towards him until he was around the corner of his desk. Looking down at him now while Kingston stared up into his eyes.

The both of them, deep down, wanted one another. Kingston figured out that the scent Danny was emitting, he couldn't help. His wolf wanted him to Mate with him because they're Mates. He's the only one who can smell this tantalizing scent now.

Suddenly standing up to Danny's surprise, he watched as he looked up at Kingston now. He didn't know what to make out of these sudden actions and this whole situation. Except he knew that he wanted to be touched by him. Wanted to feel something - anything from him.

"Why do you wear contacts and dye your hair so much?" Kingston asked softly, truly wondering why that was such a craze in The Im Pack. "You hide your natural hair color and natural eye color. I want to see the real you."

Danny gasped internally at his words, turning away as he found himself removing his contacts. Placing them in his palm and grabbing a napkin before setting them on Kingston's desk. He never really liked showing his eyes because they weren't anything special.