eggs

Third Person View

Taehyung was that child that was spoiled to death. Not out of love but simply because his parents were just to busy to give their own child attention.

So instead of normal parents' nurturing and care, Taehyung received expensive gifts and toys. But he didn't mind one bit. If Taehyung was being honest, coming home to bags of Gucci instead of his parents was better. But in some fucked up way, he really did love them but didn't dwell on it in fear of unrequitted love, they were the boy's parents after all.

Taehyung is the only child of Kim Hyuna and Kim Hyojong. His father was born into a rich family, heir to the generations' trust fund and to their company. He met his mother at a bar while drunk, they had sex and little Taehyung was created.

Hyuna, being cunning and sly, threatened to reveal her child to the public, ruining his fathers' reputation since the child was to be born out of wedlock.

His father even suggested on aborting the baby, paying for the needed funds and such. But Hyuna really wanted to live the rich life, so she made up a lie of always wanting to be a mother, crying and wailing infront of Hyojong's parents until they agreed.
So they got married, Taehyung was born and here they are.

Ever since he was young, he was fed with a silver spoon. His maids were tired of the bratty yet cute boy who would force the poor 40 year olds to play tag with him. One maid even fainted after playing a game of hide and seek because when she found Taehyung, he scared the life out of her by wearing his Freddy Krueger mask that he wore during Halloween.

But fortunately for them, Taehyung grew out of his childlike ways but older Taehyung was somewhat worse.
He was more bossy, less grateful, brattier than ever and just.....your classic, stuck up, bitch. The maids wouldve picked 6 year old Taehyung over 18 year old Taebitch any day.

"Mary! Where the hell did you put my Gucci belt this time?" Taehyung screamed from his room as the newly employed maid stumbled into his room.
"Y-young master, I haven't seen i-it ever since you......went out a couple of nights ago."
Taehyung cursed as he held the bridge of his nose, he must be forgot his belt when he had that one night stand with some guy in the club he was at.

"Whatever, get me breakfast."
The maid nodded and bowed before practically running out of his room.

Taehyung sat at his vanity before frowning at his face.
"Disgusting." He sneered at himself before fixing his slightly smudged lipstick.

The maid came soon with a tray of pancakes, bacon and eggs with orange juice.
"Did you make this?" Taehyung said in awe as the maid nodded, a bit shy.
"Well, It looks gross. And I'm allergic to eggs, you could've killed me. You're fired."
Poor Mary choked out a sob, eyes widening since it has only been a week since she started working for the Kim's.
She hastily ran out of his room, crying.

Taehyung chuckled at her while removing the eggs off the plate and eating his well-cooked breakfast.

His phone buzzed, which was pretty rare since he only ever gotten texts from his parents.
He picked up his phone and saw his mother's icon.

Hyuna
Get dressed, we're taking you somewhere.

Yes, Taehyung called both of his parents by their birthnames. Unless he needed something.

He sighed as he got up and started getting dressed.
He wore a white fur coat over his favorite Gucci shirt with a pair of shorts he got recently during his shopping spree. He put on his Jimmy Choo black Over-the-knee thigh highs.

He waited in the living room for his parents' chaufer to arrive. The driver got out of the limousine, opening it for the teenager as he slid inside, sitting infront of his parents.

"Where are we going?" He asked, looking anywhere but at his parents.
"You look lacivious, darling. Couldn't you have wore something more... appropriate?" Hyuna said softly, putting up her usual motherly act that she has around Hyojong.
"I look fine, Hyuna. Where are we going?"
"You're going to meet the son of Luxissimo."
"The people who sponsor sports cars and phones?"
Hyojong hummed, eyes never averting from his phone.

"Why?"
"Well.... Sooner or later, someone will have to take care of our company. And we tho-"
"But I'm the rightful heir. I get the company."
Hyuna frowned as she sighed.
"We are just looking out for you, son. You are very inexperienced in the field. The Jeons' son is a lovely and responsible young man, who will not only take care of the company but also of you."
"I can perfectly take care of myself. I dont need some goody-two-shoes,.....cake sniffer to take care of me." He blurted out.

Hyojong dragged a long sigh before finally shutting off his phone.
"Listen here, you brat. You're marrying Jungkook whether you like it or not. Your mother here is trying to sugarcoat everything but we are doing this marriage for the money and benefits. Jungkook will be able to take of the company much better than you ever will. Now just, shut up and behave."

Taehyung shugged as he looked out the window, tears pickling in his eyes but his pride was ceasing them from leaving his eyes.
They finally stopped infront of a large skyscraping building.
It was similar to KimTech but this one was a bit taller.
Hyuna dug her long nails into Taehyung's skin of his arm, causing the boy to wince as they walked inside the building.
"Do not embarrass me." She warned through gritted teeth before releasing Taehyung from her death grip.

The elevator ride was awkward as hell, only the sound of elevator music and Hyojong's constant phone tapping was heard until the bell dinged, indicating that they were on the destinated floor.

"This is very important to us, Taehyung. And its very important to them as well, their son has rejected many suitors for his hand in the past, both male and female."
"Hand? You mean bank account." Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

Hyuna frowned and pinched his arm with her nails.
"I swear to god, you better not embarrass us."
"Whatever." Taehyung said before yanking his arm away.

They were infront of two, large glass doors. As the secretary knocked, a low 'come in' was heard as she opened the door for the family of three.

The office they were in was rather spacious, it looked more like a living room than an office except for the large, glass desk in the center.

A total of four people were in the room as Mr. and Mrs.Kim approached them. Taehyung looked the people up and down, judging them widely as they were pretty much just like him. Lavish.

"Taehyung, sweetie. Come here." Hyuna singsonged, completely different from her earlier growls and sneers.
Taehyung put up a noticibly fake smile before approaching the woman and man.

"This is my son, Taehyung."
"Its really nice to meet you, darling. I'm Blair Jeon, Jungkook's mother. And this is my husband Robin." The pretty woman said as she wrapped her arm around the other.