call of duty

Third Person View

"Jungkook, it's been 30 minutes! Get off your damn laptop already."
"You weren't complaining when ten or twenty minutes had past." Jungkook rebuttalled, eyes never leaving the device.
"The pizza is fucking cold now."
"I'm almost done."

Taehyung groaned before pausing his game. He crawled over to Jungkook's side of the bed before snatching the laptop.
"Hey!" He sneered, eyebrows frowned as he tried to reach for his beloved baby.
"Eat." Taehyung said before putting the laptop on his night table.

Jungkook frowned at him, reaching to take his glasses off before Taehyung held his wrist.
"K-keep it on." He commanded sternly but the waver in his voice showed nervousness.
Jungkook gave him a crooked smile before nodding and taking a slice of pizza.

He watched as Taehyung ate the pepperonis first before eating the whole pizza, dipping the crust in extra marinara sauce.
Jungkook shook his head as he watched him eat. After a few pizzas was when Taehyung finally felt the stare.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" Taehyung asked, pouting. "Yah. I'm fucking talking to you, you used tampon."

Jungkook shook his head wih a small smile.
"It's nothing. Can I have my laptop?"
"No. You're playing Call of Duty with me."
"Play by yourself."
"Please~~? I never have anyone to play with and I don't like playing alone." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes as the raven sighed, looking away from his doe eyes.
"One game, Kim."
"Yey!" He got up and received the controller.
"What are we playing?"
"Versus. So don't even fucking look at my screen."
"Sure."

Taehyung had half a pizza hanging from his lips as he tried his best to find Jungkook around the battlefield. He stole glances at the raven's screen, smirking when he realized he was at the tower.

He slyly tried his best to go up the ladder only to be shot down.
"You fucking bitch." Taehyung muttered as a new round played, determined to kill Jungkook. He bit off a piece of the pizza he had before putting it down.

Taehyung was hiding in a one door way room.
"Where the fuck are you?"
"Stop looking at my fucking screen."
Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung watched him go further from his hiding spot with a cute little giggle.

When he was sure Jungkook wasn't anywhere near him, he went out and started looking for a new hiding spot when his screen went red and he felt his controller vibrate, also sounds of distress from his avatar.
"What the hell." He was shot down once again.

"I don't want to play anymore!" Taehyung whined before pushing the controller away and crossing his arms.
"Come on. You're the one that wanted to play. Don't be a sore loser."
"I'm not! You're clearly cheating."
Jungkook rolled his eyes. "One more game, Tae."
"Fine."

He picked up the controller, suddenly not in the mood to play as he was barely making an effort to keep his character alive, walking in plain sight. Jungkook sighed as he saw Taehyung's avatar plain as day in his screen. He got down from the building and out the window, landing in front of Taehyung as he turned his opposite direction and crouched down.

Taehyung's eyes lit up as he aimed his gun at Jungkook's avatar, killing him with a clean shot.
"I killed you! I fucking killed you!" Taehyung said wih a happy smile before bouncing on their bed.
"Yea. Yea. Clean up the mess and we'll go to bed."
"Kay!" Taehyung responded, giddy since he won the last round.

He cleaned up their mess and put away the console games and controllers. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before turning off the main bedroom lights.
He frowned to see Jungkook on his computer once again.

He climbed into bed and snuggled up against Jungkook's side.
"Sleep with me~" He purred as Jungkook wrapped an arm around him.
"I'm almost done."
"That's what you said earlier." Taehyung pouted.

Taehyung waited half an hour and Jungkook was still working on his PowerPoint.
He sat up before once again, snatching the laptop away. Replacing the laptop that was once of his lap with himself.

He straddled Jungkook's thighs before nuzzling his face in his neck.
"Sleep and I'm not going to ask you again."
Jungkook sighed, with one hand, he saved the file and put the laptop in the drawer of his nightstand.

He then wrapped his arms around Taehyung, pulling the blanket over them both.

"Are you...content with me?" Taehyung asked, face still in Jungkook's neck.
"You're not as bad as when I first met you. Why do you ask?"
Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know. I don't think you'll be happy with me like how you were with..."
Jungkook sighed, pulling him closer.

"Leaving Maddie was the hardest thing I had to do. She's still the holder of my heart but...I broke up with her knowing that she would be better off without me and I had you. Now, it seems like I'm moving on so easily but I'm still heartbrokened about it. But I shouldn't have a reason to be because it was my decision to break up with her."

"But I'm actually sure that...I can start anew, with you."
"Really?" Taehyung looked up with sparkling eyes.
"Yea." Jungkook said softly before pressing a kiss to the crown of Taehyung's head.

"Time will let us heal but for now let's sleep."
"Finally."
Taehyung rolled off of him, facing the other way as he curled into a ball.
"Why are you all the way over there?"
"What? You come closer to me then."
Jungkook rolled his eyes in he dark but nonetheless spooned Taehyung to sleep.

____________________