baby<3

3k on this crap??? Nonetheless, thank you!!!

Third Person View

It's been a solid three weeks ever since Blair's confession. Jungkook was still distant to her but whenever she visited he wasn't that cold which put a smile on to her face.

Hyuna stopped by the house to bring all of Taehyung's things to Jungkook's house, saying she needed an extra room for a yoga class she was taking.

Jimin called and they had a friendly lunch at a cute restaurant with a nice 90's vibe.

Everything was falling into place. Even Jungkook and Taehyung.

They grew fond of eachother during the past weeks. It was almost involuntary for Jungkook to give Taehyung a soft peck on the cheek before he left for work and doing the same when he came back home. Taehyung finally learned how to cook without burning the house down. It wasn't Gordon Ramsay-ish cooking but it was decent.
Jungkook loves this soup that he would make. It was sour and had a shit ton of vegetables with boiled pork. That shit went so fucking good with rice.

It was a Wednesday when Jungkook came home. Taehyung had just finished cooking his favorite soup so he settled to watching Twilight on Netflix.

"Hi." Taehyung blindly yelled, never tearing his eyes from the screen.
Jungkook placed his things on the single sofa, draping his blazer on the sofa's armrest before walking over to kiss Taehyung on his head.

"I can smell my favorite."
Taehyung smiled, focusing on the screen.
"Yea. For some reason we always make sure to buy a shit ton of ingredients for that."
"Cause it's fucking delicious." He said before going in the kitchen to fetch a bowl of it.

He came back with a bowl, rice drowned in the soup, vegetables and meat. He sat next to Taehyung who leaned against his arm as he ate.
They continued to watch Twilight in peace, interrupted when Jungkook wanted to get a second bowl of the rice and soup.

"I bet if Edward was some fat, sweaty nerd with a uni-brow, Bella would've screamed her ass off if she saw him watching her sleep."
"Well, Edward isn't a fat, sweaty nerd with a uni-brow. He's a handsome vampire that can read minds. Every girl wants that."
"More handsome than me?" Jungkook questioned, placing the clean bowl on the coffee table before pulling Taehyung's closer to his chest.

"They had to contour fake abs on him. So yea, you're definitely more handsome."
Jungkook chuckled before giving Taehyung a longing kiss on the lips.
Taehyung smiled before looking back at the screen.

They were able to watch the series until Eclipse when they had a bathroom break.
Jungkook went first. He had to pee from all that soup he had.
Taehyung was in the kitchen, putting the leftover soup (which wasn't very much) into a Tupperware when he heard continuous knocks at the door.
"What the hell." He muttered.

He jogged to the front door and looked through the peephole.
"What the hell?" He repeated as he opened the door.

"T-Taehyung."

"Maddie, I— What are you doing here? Are you okay?"
"Uhm. I needed t-to talk to Jungkook."
"He's in the bathroom. Is it urgent?"
"Uh—," She looked nervous and flustered. "Maybe. A bit. I don't know."

"Taehyung, What were the kno— Maddie?"
"Jungkook." She sighed in relief.
Taehyung opened the door wider for her to come in as she lurched forward and engulfed Jungkook in a hug.
"I missed you."

Jungkook looked down at her, feeling bad as he felt uncomfortable.
"Maddie, are you okay?" He asked softly.
She pulled away before coughing.

"I'm gonna..wash my dog." Taehyung said awkwardly before going upstairs to the room. Though he had the strong urge to eavesdrop, he decided against it.

-

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked, tone still soft.
She was silent before she leaned over and kissed Jungkook.

He was shocked to say the least as she desperately kissed him. He grabbed a hold of her shoulders before gently pushing her away.
"Maddie,—"

"You really don't love me anymore, huh?"
Jungkook sighed. "Is that why you came here?"

"Uh... no. I—"
Jungkook looked at her expectantly.

"Please don't b-be mad at me."
Jungkook nodded wearily.

"I— I'm p-pregnant."

Jungkook froze. He was at a lost of words. Yes, he wanted children. But not now, not when he was still in his early twenties. But it was his child.
"What? I—."

"M-Maddie, that's great!" He exclaimed. Nevertheless, she was carrying his children.

Maddie smiled softly.

Jungkook smiled back as he hugged her.
"I'm so h-happy."

"Jungkook,—" She choked out in a sob.
"Sh, sh. It's okay." Jungkook consoled her.

"No, J-jungkook. I was pregnant. I had them abort it."

"Y-you what?"
"I'm not ready, Jungkook. I'm just twenty! A-and you said you didn't love me anymore."
"But that's not a reason to kill a child, Madeline!" He yelled in fury.
She cried. "You didn't want me anymore!"
"It wasn't the baby's fault, Maddie! If I didn't love you anymore, how do you think the baby felt? To know that his mother didn't love him as well! Maddie... you killed our child."
"I c-couldn't, Jungkook."

"Please. Get out before I do something I'll regret."

Maddie nodded before running out.

-

Jungkook stood in the middle of the living room. He couldn't say anything. All the happiness was ripped out of him. Within those mere seconds that he thought he was going to be a father, he imagined a son on his shoulders, laughing as he ran. Or watching his kid take his first steps and say 'dada' for the first time.

He landed weakily on his knees as he cried into his hands, sobbing. He walked as his stomach felt uneasy. He cried more and more that the sound of footsteps descending the stairs came unnoticed.

-

Taehyung stayed in their room, organizing his vanity as a time passer. But the voices from downstairs were getting louder and louder. It was definitely Jungkook's voice as he frowned and went towards the door. They were fighting about something. Their argument was unintelligible but he got one word.
Baby.

Was Maddie pregnant?

And was that a good thing?

Soon he heard the front door slam, it was silent before he heard cries from downstairs.
Nothing else mattered as he involuntarily ran downstairs to Jungkook.