Back Pain

Y'all want smut? Lmfao that's probably why ur here

Triple update oop

Third Person View

Taehyung's food poisoning had finally passed. He ate a shit ton of food after going two days without vomiting. Jungkook was happy to know he was alright now. But they weren't out of the woods yet.

Maddie will have to stay in the master bedroom until the office is done renovating. Taehyung and Maddie will occupy the master bedroom while Jungkook will sleep downstairs.

Taehyung just got out of the shower and was in his pajamas as he walked into the bedroom.
"Uhm. Hi. Want to take a shower? I'm sure my clothes will fit you."
"Yes. Thank you."

Taehyung laid clothes on the bed before walking downstairs to see Jungkook laying blankets on the couch. He frowned and walked up to him.

"I can sleep down here."
"And have you be in pain and have back ache? Not a chance." Jungkook said with a smile as he kissed Taehyung's pout.

"Then you'll have back pain."
"Do you really want me to sleep upstairs with Maddie?"
"I t-trust you."

Jungkook sighed and held Taehyung's cheeks.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too, baby." Taehyung replied before leaning forward to connect their lips.
Jungkook pulled away only for Taehyung to grab his collar and pull him closer.

"You're tempting me, babe."
"Let me tempt you then."
Taehyung pushed him down on the couch and straddled his lap. He pulled his hair back, making Jungkook's head tip upwards.

Taehyung smirked before leaning down and roughly kissing his husband. Jungkook held his waist as Taehyung pushed his tongue in.

Jungkook hummed as he sucked on Taehyung's invading tongue.
"Daddy~" Taehyung purred as he pulled away to suck love bites on Jungkook's neck, his nimble fingers unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt.
"Baby." Jungkook held Taehyung's hands as Taehyung looked up at him.

"You don't want to have sex with me?"
Jungkook blushed red, which Taehyung found adorable.
"No. Of course, I do. I just don't want our first time together to be on a couch and with another person in the house."
"Why not?"
"Why are you rushing, baby? We have forever together." Jungkook mumbled as he wiped the saliva from the corner of Taehyung's lip.

"I want to have you while you're still mine."
"I thought you trust me." Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung pouted.
"I do trust you now. Who knows what may happen in the future."
"I do."

"In the future, I see myself hugging you and only you. Making love to you and only you. Kissing you and only you. Loving you, Taehyung. I love you and I always will."
Taehyung nodded and pecked Jungkook's nose.
"I'm sorry."
"No need to apologize. I just don't want you to doubt me, Tae. I love you so much."
Taehyung nodded.

After a little more cuddling on the couch, Taehyung went back upstairs after kissing Jungkook goodnight.

He smiled at Maddie who had his clothes on and as he predicted, they fit perfectly.
"Do you need anything before we sleep?"
"No, thank you."

Taehyung slipped in on Jungkook's side of the bed, leaving a large gap between him and Maddie.
"Do you love Jungkook, Taehyung?"
Taehyung turned to her. She could really be annoying at times.

"Of course, I do. More than anything."
Maddie nodded. "That still isn't a reason for me to give up."
"On?"
"Jungkook."

"Well, I can let you try, love." Taehyung said with a chuckle before turning the other way.

"Fuck this."
It was around 1am. Taehyung was still awake, tossing and turning in the bed.
He got up and ran downstairs. Jungkook was asleep on the couch, his arm was draped over his eyes. He looked in pain as Taehyung climbed on top of him.

"Tae?" Jungkook groggily said before removing his arm and looking down at his chest to see his husband.
"If your back is going to hurt, mine is too."

Jungkook smiled through his sleepiness, wrapping his arms around Taehyung. And just like that, Taehyung slept soundly.