thank you

this is still a story chapter lmao. I AINT DONE YET

Uhmmmm I totally forgot about the family reunion,,,nothing important was going to happen there but yes, it already happened<3333

A lot of updates cuz of my two month hiatus!! I hope this makes up for it!!

Third Person View

A month had passed from all the troubles and heartbreaks.
But they had another problem at hand.

They're wedding was in two weeks. Yes, 14 damn days.

Taehyung nibbled on his fingertips. Yes, he liked Jungkook, maybe enough to say the L word.
Loathe?
No.
Like?
Lust over?
NO!
I mean technically "lust over" is two wo-

ANYWAYS...

He just hoped Jungkook felt the same.

-

Jungkook felt the same. He was beyond nervous. What if Taehyung said no last minute? I mean, he can't really. This marriage wasn't out of love. It was for business. But why was he still nervous?
Maybe to others, for his parents and the people who didn't believe their love for one second think that it's for business.
Hell, maybe Taehyung thought it's for business too.

Why didn't Jungkook?

-

"Do you want to marry me?"
The question was random.
They were eating at the dining table. Spaghetti and garlic bread that Taehyung made. Jungkook talked about his day, ranting about a spoiled teenage company owner. Jungkook commented that it reminded him of the Taehyung he met around 6 months ago.

"I don't really have a choice." Jungkook said with chuckle.

"But if you did?"

Jungkook was silent. He was thinking thoroughly about his answer before replying.

"Yes. I would marry you."

"Maybe not in two weeks but perhaps in two years."

Taehyung smiled, blushing a bit before stuffing a fork of spaghetti in his mouth.
"What about me?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you want to marry me?"
"It's sudden for me as well but I wouldn't say no."
"Hmm. I'm glad."
They finished their food when there were knocks at the door.

"I'll get it." Taehyung nodded as he continued to wash the dishes.

Jungkook ran to the door opening only to be crushed in a hug.
"Mom,—" Jungkook whined.
"Hush up, I brought Dessert!"

"Hi Blair." Taehyung said, wiping his wet hands on his shirt.
"MY BABY!" She squealed before running up to Taehyung who smiled in her embrace.
She hit him not he head as Taehyung scowled.
"What was that for?"

"You idiot. Why did you let me bring stupid egg tarts when you're allergic to eggs."
"I didn't want to seem rude. How do you know?"
"I was conversing with your maids while waiting for your mother to fixing dressing up. She's a turtle! And when I mentioned the egg tarts I bought and asked if you liked them, they said that you're allergic to them!"
"Sorry."
Blair pouted but smiled. "As a sorry for being stupid, I brought Coconut milk-based Icecream!"
"Thank you."
"Of course, dear."

The three sat in the living room.
Taehyung had a bowl of icecream in his hands while Jungkook kept a tight grip on his waist while typing away on his phone with one hand.

"Taehyung, I had the planners rearrange the wedding to a Winter themed."
"You didn't have to do that, Blair." Taehyung frowned, thinking about all the money wasted for the change.
"Nonsense! I wasn't going to let you be all sneezy and snot all over the cake! Besides, winter is better. And it kinda suits since—"
"Since?" Taehyung asked.

Blair glanced at Jungkook who seemed to be busy on his phone.
"When he first met you and he came home to us and I quote 'he's a spoiled brat. Ice cold bitch should just live in the North Pole.'."
Taehyung gasped as he felt Jungkook freeze behind him.

"You said that?!" He snapped his head at him.
"Hey. Y-you gotta admit. You were a bit annoying before and you called me Cake Sniffer. I don't even like cake!"

"But that doesn't give you the permission to— never mind. I deserved it. But who the fuck doesn't like cake."
"Me!"
"Well, on our wedding, you're eating cake whether you like it or not."
Jungkook chuckled before leaning down to kiss Taehyung who responded immediately.

They pulled away when they heard sniffles.
"I'm s-so happy for you two. I wish I h-had that bond wih Robin." She kneeled infront of them despite wearing an expensive dress. Tears pouring out of her eyes, ruining her mascara.
"Don't let a-anyone ruin this. Okay?"
Taehyung nodded as she pulled him into a hug.
"Thank you, Taehyung."
"Thank you, Blair."

-

Blair went home after a little more talk about the wedding. Taehyung's nervousness less profound as before, he felt rather excited.

Jungkook carried him upstairs after they finished cleaning up the small mess.
He laid him down on the bed before joining him, pulling him into a living embrace.
"I love you."

Taehyung's heart stopped. He couldn't breathe or he wasn't breathing. He forgot how to blink. And his vocals chords had snapped. His brain stopped functioning, did he have one in the first place? I mean of course he did. He was dumb but not too dumb he sti-

"Y-you don't have to say to say it back. Don't force yourself to either. I j-just wanted you to know."
Taehyung nodded as he turned to face Jungkook.
"Love you too, Koo."
"Really?"
"Mhmm. Very much. And I'm excited to m-marry you."
"I'm glad you are because I am too."
Taehyung smiled before kissing Jungkook.

They shared a long, chaste yet passionate kiss.

He wasn't sure about their future but one thing was for certain. When he thanked Blair that evening, he was thanking her for bringing Jungkook into the world.