~Epilogue~

yea,quick question: how old do you guys think I am?

Third Person View

.

—in a while.

He wouldn't kiss him for a while because he went on a business trip :)

It was a late night, around 11pm. Jungkook left for the business trip yesterday. He gave the two people he loved the most in this world loving kisses, promising gifts when he returned.

For the mean time, Violet and Taehyung decided to go out and eat ramen at the noodle shop.

The two were eating ice cream. Taehyung had finished his as Violet danced around the empty streets with the cone in her hand.
"Violet, be careful."
"We're the only ones out here, dad. We're fine."

Taehyung giggled as Violet danced weirdly on the streets. Doing aerials and dances she made up.
(Used to be cartwheels but I realized my mistake lmao)

Masked by their giggles, a car went unnoticed as Taehyung's eyes widened.
"Violet!"

Violet was caught like a deer in the headlights as Taehyung pushed her body away from the middle of the road.

They were on the side of the road, pushed to the floor.

"I told you, V! I almost lost you!" He screamed in anger as Violet shook in shock.
"I-I'm sorry."

"Come here." The crying girl crawled into her father's embrace as Taehyung rubbed her back.

They decided to not tell Jungkook about the incident where they almost got killed.

When he got home, the two have recovered from the incident. Both were now more cautious around streets.

He gave the two souveneirs and tons of snacks from Japan. Taehyung smiled in his embrace, he had missed the soothing aroma his husband always carried with him.

The two husbands were in their bed, just enjoying each other's company.
"Don't leave me, okay?" Taehyung whispered.
"I wouldn't even think of it." Jungkook replied.

"Love you, Kook."
"Love you too."

———

~10 damn years later~

"He said he wants to visit you guys. Since you always buy him happy meals."
"He could stay here forever! Are you coming now?"
Violet giggled. "Yea. We're actually on our way."
"Okay, see you in a few."

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook on their bed.

"Violet said she'll be visiting."
"How come?"
"The little squirt missed us."
Jungkook smiled as he hugged Taehyung.

The brunette looked up and smiled. Jungkook looked old. His hair was salt and pepper, he had even more wrinkles at the creases of his eyes, he always looks tired but damn, Taehyung thought he was still so handsome. Like the day they had met.

After a while, Jungkook had stopped working. Giving the whole company to his assistant, Irene. Who was joyed, she couldn't explain or even project how thankful she was. Jungkook thought she had deserved it.

That day was the day his father had talked to him in so long. He was angered, of course.
But Jungkook was just glad that Blair had finally gone away from someone so cold hearted like him.

She died happy and of cancer the day Violet's child was born, smiling because she got to hold her great grandchild and son before her death.

Taehyung's parents divorced after a few years. Hyuna took money and Hyojong took back Kim Tech, adopted a son to keep the family name under their company.