time schedule

Third Person View

The ride back to Jungkook's was long considering Maddie lived far from that part of town.

The two sat in silence, Taehyung was too tired to talk and he just wanted to sleep.

Once Jungkook stopped infront of a small yet lavish house, Taehyung immediately climbed out and made his way to the front door. He opened it, surprisingly it was unlocked, as he kicked his shoes off and headed upstairs.

He looked through all the doors but has yet to find a guest bedroom.
"I never have guests so I deem extra bedrooms unnecessary." Taehyung turned to see Jungkook behind him, arms crossed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before walking into the master bedroom, stripping himself of his clothes, grabbing a t-shirt from Jungkook's closet and getting into the warm bed.
"You're sleeping on the couch." Jungkook said as he loosened his tie.

"Although leather seems very stylish and pretty, it's not comfortable. You sleep on the couch." Taehyung retorted, snuggling into the fluffy pillows.

Jungkook smacked his lips together before changing. He got into the duvet along with Taehyung who was only wearing his shirt and boxers.
The blonde's front was against the bed, his head facing the general opposite direction of Jungkook.
"Don't touch me in your sleep." Jungkook warned as he pulled the blanket over him.
"Wouldn't dream of it. Now, shut up and let me sleep." Taehyung said lastly before pulling a pillow over his head.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Taehyung rubbed his eyes open, he woke up involuntarily as he heard snores beside his ear. He turned his head to see Jungkook's face behind his head and iron gripped arms around his waist.
"I'm not Maddie, you idiot." Taehyung muttered as he struggled against Jungkook's grasp.
The struggling only caused Jungkook to hug him closer as Taehyung groaned.

He tried pushing Jungkook's arms off in a haste once he realized the reason he woke up was because he needed to pee.
"Jungkook, wake up." He said as he shook the raven's shoulder but to no avail.
Taehyung turned around in his arms as Jungkook pulled him even closer.

"Jungkook!" He whisper-yelled as he repeatedly hit the raven's chest.
"Jungkook."
"Shh." The raven hushed as he nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck.
"I need to pee!" Taehyung squeaked as he crossed legs.

Taehyung inhaled a deep breath before-
"Jungkook!" He finally yelled as the raven let go of him, sitting upright in a defensive position.
"Why the hell are you yelling in the middle of the night?"
"Mister 'DOnT TouCH Me In YoUR SlEeP' wouldn't let go of me. I need to pee." Taehyung shrieked as he ran to the bathroom, swinging the door open and sighing once he finally was able to go pee.

When he went back, Jungkook was yet again asleep, his body occupying the middle section of the bed.
Taehyung groaned before laying at the edge of his side only to be pulled closer by the sleeping raven.
He scoffed before sleeping, the embrace providing him more than enough warmth.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Jungkook woke up to no Taehyung as he searched for the boy all around his house. He frowned when he couldn't find him.
He must've left. He thought, making sure to remember to call Hyuna to ask if he ever went home.

He walked back to his room, sighing for basically running around the house for nothing before grabbing his phone and calling Hyuna.

"Jungkook?" He heard the woman's deep yet soft voice on the other line.
"Ah, yes. Is Taehyung there?"
"No. I thought he was with you?"
Jungkook face palmed before chuckling into the phone.
"I found him. I apologize for bothering you so early in the morning."
"No worries, son." She said before hanging up.

"Where the hell are you?"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"F-fuck!" Taehyung moaned as the stranger continued to pound into him.
"Damn, baby boy." He rasped into his ear, continuing to fuck him deep.

Maybe it was a bit too early to go to a bar, get drunk and hook up. But to Taehyung, sex never had a time schedule.

The stranger groaned as he came into the condom, Taehyung following suit but cumming onto the hotel bed.

He laid next to Taehyung as the blonde used his bulky arm as a pillow.
"You're good. I might keep you around." Taehyung said, exhausted as he hugged the man's torso.
"The name's Jimin."
Taehyung nodded against the man's bare chest, falling into post-orgasm slumber.