emily

filler chapt.

Third Person View

Taehyung went home for the remainder of the day. He wanted to go to Jimin's but he just stripped him three days of work already, he didn't want to bother him.

To say that he was in a bad mood was an understatement, the maids thought that he had changed for the better during their last encounter but it seems like the old Taehyung was back.

"Emily!" He shouted from his room as he harshly rung the bell that he had.
"Y-young master?" The girl said, panting from running up the stairs. The girl was the youngest out of all the others, in her early twenties.

"Can you give that to me?" Taehyung said innocently, pointing to his phone that was on the bed.
Emily took a sharp inhale before giving him a tight smile. "Of course."
She padded over to his bed and gave it to Taehyung who was only a few feet away from it.
"Is that all?"
"No. Could you go out and buy me a cake mix? One that doesn't require eggs."
She sighed but nodded as she left the room.

Taehyung chuckled with a smirk as he curled his eyelashes. He was in front of his vanity, doing his make up because he was simply bored and decided to mess with the maids like how he used to.

He changed his clothes into something more comfortable before walking downstairs.
The maids yelped in fear before leaving the kitchen in a haste. The blonde rolled his eyes before sitting on the couch, turning the TV on.

He was watching Toy Story when Emily came back with his cake mix.
He waved her off with his hand after taking the box before heading to the kitchen, connecting the TV to the screen on the fridge so that he could still watch his movie.

He was making Confetti Cupcakes, it was a bit messy but he still got the job done.
By the time he was frosting them up, he had moved on to Toy Story 2. Adding some cute sprinkles on top.

"Emily!"
He heard loud thumping before she came, panting once again.
"Take a few for the others. I didn't poison it." He muttered before leaving the kitchen to watch his movie on the couch.
Emily softly smiled before bringing a couple of cupcakes to the maids.

It was evening when he finished the whole Toy Story series, he didn't cry, not at all.

He sighed since he no longer had anything to do. He was looking through Netflix to find something to watch when the doorbell rang.
"Emily!" He shouted but she never came. He groaned before getting up.
"After I gave you fucking cupcakes, you do this to me." He muttered, stomping towards the door and throwing it open.

"Blair? Why are you here? My mom and dad are in Chicago." He said, rather rude.
"I came her for my future son-in-law. I brought egg tarts!" She exclaimed, letting herself in.

She sat on Taehyung's previous seat on the couch as she put down the box of egg tarts, looking around.
"So... why are you here?"
She snapped her head at Taehyung and smiled.
"How come your not at Jungkook's, dear? Is he not being hospitable?"
Taehyung sighed.
"I was just feeling a bit homesick."
"Is he with that girl?" She deadpanned.
"She has a name but no, he's alone at home." He lied, not wanting to get neither Jungkook or Maddie in trouble.

"I see. So how is everything? Is Jungkook treating you well?"
"I guess you can say that." He mumbled, playing with his fingers.
"You're such a beautiful boy, Taehyung. You take a lot after your father."
Taehyung nodded, smiling a bit.
'Atleast we have one thing in common, dad.'

"Your mother and I planned your wedding. It's a floral theme, isn't that wonderful?"
He watched as an animated smile lifted upon her lips, she looked and acted too much like a cartoon. Her happiness was just purely on the fact of the benefits of their marriage, not the fact that her son is getting married.

"Oh, that's nice. But I'm allergic to flowers."
"Wait you are? Hyuna didn't inform me. Oh, sweetie. I didn't know. But we already ordered everything."
"I guess I will suffice." He said, giving her a reassuring smile.
His mother didn't even know that he was allergic to those bee magnets.
He scoffed before rolling his eyes.

"Do you need a ride back to Jungkook's?"
"No, thank you. I'm going to the store before Jungkook's."
"Very well. Thank you for your time, sweet pea." She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

"Emily!" He shouted as she came.
He pushed the box towards her.
"Throw it away, eat it, I don't care just get it away from me." She nodded as she took the box.

He sighed before getting his phone and wallet, too bothered to change into other clothes.
He took the keys to his car before leaving the house.

He made a stop at Walmart to buy a few things. He had a basket in his hands as he shivered, he should've worn different clothes besides the black shorts and tank top.

He walked around before buying cereal, milk and candy before heading back to Jungkook's.

He placed the plastic bag on the counter before looking at the shoe rack.
Maddie was still there judging by the pair of short heels that were by the door.

His phone dinged as he opened it.

Unknown
Hi, honey. It's Blair. Are you at Jungkook's now?

How the fuck did she have his number? Must be his mother.

You
Yes. Goodnight, Mrs.Jeon

Blair
Goodnight to you too, sweetie.

Taehyung left her on read before throwing his phone on the couch.
He laid down on it, it was pretty comfortable to say the least as he started playing Piano Tiles.

He scowled as he heard rocking from upstairs, the sound of something constantly hitting the wall.
"Fuck you." He muttered towards the ceiling before putting ear phones on, turning the volume all the way up. Hearing Bon Jovi singing was way better than that.