mistress

Third Person View

Taehyung finally found Jungkook amidst the large crowd of people. He was talking to an older woman who was preying on him, not aware that Jungkook was the real predator.

Taehyung walked up to the two, in the middle of the woman offering to leave the venue with Jungkook who politely refused.
Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's right arm, smiling at the woman.
"Oh, Mrs.Lee? Its a pleasure seeing you here." Taehyung said with faux kindness, something she didn't deserve for attempting to cheat on her husband whom she has been wedded to for 9 years.

The woman smiled, irritated.
"Hello, Taehyung. I didn't know children were allowed inside."
Taehyung wanted so badly to scowl at her but smiled.
"I guess they let things like age slide when you have heavy pockets. Come on, Koo. I'm hungry." He tugged on Jungkook's sleeve, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around his waist, bidding Mrs.Lee a farewell before leaving.
Once the two were out of everyone's attention, Taehyung pulled Jungkook into an empty hallway.
"Why did you leave Maddie in the corner like a child in time out? Might as well just left her at home."
"She said she was fine sitting there as lo-... How do you know her name?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

Taehyung rolled his eyes groaning.
"While you were talking to that...cougar, we had a pretty civilized conversation."
Jungkook glared at him, pressing his hands deeply into his arms.
"Don't you dare hurt her, Kim."

Taehyung whimpered as he struggled out of Jungkook's grip.
"Get o-off!" He stuttered against the unpleasant feeling of being immobile, he hated feeling inferior and weak.

"I said get off!" He finally pushed Jungkook off of him as the raven finally understood what he had done.
"Fuck you, Jeon." He muttered before stomping back inside the main hall.

Jungkook sighed before following suit.

The night went on, the two were pretty much uncomfortable around each other. Taehyung would move away every time Jungkook would wrap an arm around his waist.
Jungkook thought he was being ridiculous and dramatic but he did manhandle him for no reason just a few minutes ago.

The eating eventually started as the Jeons and Kim's sat as a single table.
Jungkook sat in between Maddie and Taehyung while the parent sat on the other side of the table together to converse.
Taehyung picking at his food, the constant giggling of Maddie was rather distracting since he was used to eating in silence. He looked to his right and saw Jungkook spoon feeding the girl like a child. The blonde rolled his eyes, trying to focus on his food when Blair called Jungkook's name.

Though it was supposed to be inconspicuous to the blonde, she slyly pointed her silverware to Taehyung as he heard Jungkook sigh.
Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up with a fake smile.
"I'm going to go.....-" He got the attention of everyone at the table as they looked up at the standing male. "I'm going to go...smoke." He nodded to himself before heading out of the hall, leaving his barely touched food.

He walked around the large venue, it must be been an expensive gathering hall, even more so since it was on top of a hill.
He walked around until he found a balcony. He leaned against the railing, letting out a puff of air as vapor escaped his mouth.

"Why is my life so fucked up?" He muttered to himself as he slid his back against the cold railing, sitting with his arms around his knees, looking quite fragile.
He tucked his head in his arms as involuntary tears flowed out of his eyes.
Not only was he fucking up his life, he was also fucking up Jungkook and Maddie's.

They were obviously a match made from heaven. The way Jungkook's cold demeanor would falter once he saw Maddie's pretty green eyes.
How different he looked at Taehyung to the way he looked at Maddie. They just met a month ago after all. But the raven didn't even look at his parents a third of the way he admired Maddie.

And lets not mention that they were the 'normal' couple. The way it should be, man and woman.

Taehyung envied that, he envied the couple.

He envied Jungkook's liking for women. Maybe if he liked women, people wouldn't have been so hard on him and wouldve treated him better. Maybe if he was straight, his mind wouldn't have been this spiralled mess of utter confusion and stress.

And Maddie. He envied the girl in one way only. It wasn't her prettiness, or demure quality but it was her life. He envied her life.

She could've been a normal girl, had a normal life, normal boyfriend and...normal parents. But she still chose the war in being with Jungkook, even if she has to be his hidden secret.
She chose to live like this, to be pushed aside to the corner, only to be brought out when Jungkook was around. To be casted away from family pictures, though she was the closest that anyone has gotten to the raven's heart.
I guess you do that for people out of love, what does Taehyung even know about love.

Taehyung sobbed another cry as looked up at the blue canvas above. It felt like even though it was Jungkook and him getting married, he felt like the mistress.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

how I imagine Maddie, but with green eyes💚

💚