madeline

1k readsss uwu

Third Person View

Jungkook softly pressed his lips on Taehyung's as the boy hummed.

The kiss was rather uncomfortable. Neither of them knew why they were kissing eachother as their lips moved awkwardly.
Jungkook was about to pull away when he felt wetness on his own cheeks.
"I f-fucking hate you, Jeon." Taehyung muttered before pushing Jungkook off and wiping his cheeks with the back of his hands.

Taehyung faced the other way as Jungkook looked down at him.
"You confuse me..so much." Jungkook whispered.
"I don't even know why I would risk my happiness for you." He said softly as Taehyung sat up, not facing Jungkook but enough to let the raven see his face.

"Happiness meaning Maddie? Hell, I don't even know why you're doing it." Taehyung said with a dry chuckle.
"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered.
"I don't want your worthless pity." He said softly.
"I'm sorry." He repeated before softly placing his hand above Taehyung's.

"Jungkook."
The raven hummed as he ran his fingers through his blonde hair.
"I...I want to break off the marriage."

"What? We can't just do that, Taehyung. After revealing to the public and all those shitty banquets we put up with. Plus, it's too scandal-"
"I don't care. Scandalous, Jungkook? A photographer caught pictures of you and Maddie together. Talk about scandalous. There would be no marriage if he followed through in publishing those."

Jungkook scoffed: "You really love living in the past, huh? Like how you went crawling back to Yoongi after he treated you like shit. I'm sorry, okay? But what am I supposed to do Taehyung? What do you want me to do? It's fucking hard."

"I have no one to go to, Jungkook. No matter how shitty your parents are, you still have a home in Maddie. I don't have that luxury. So please,,,just please take into account that not everyone has second choices or a person to turn to when things go down hill." Taehyung whispered shakily. "I'm sorry, okay. I just don't want to do this anymore."

Jungkook bit his lip as he stared at Taehyung.
"I'm sorry too. But seriously, we can't just cancel—everything after- everything. I- I'll make it right, okay?"

Taehyung nodded. In his mind, he was preparing himself for yet another broken promise. But hopefully, that wasn't the case.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Maddie?"
"Hey, Koo. You okay?"
"Can you- meet me at my office?"
"Of course, I'm on my way." Maddie hung up as Jungkook waited for her, awfully nervous as legs jittered and he bit his nails.

Maddie arrived inside his office, wearing a cute beret, a woolen sweater and black jeans.
"Hey." She said with a beautiful smile.

Jungkook's gulped before standing up and leaning against the front of his desk.
He put his hands in his pockets before releasing a sigh.
"Mad, I-....". He froze, was he really going to do this? He fiddled with the ring in his pocket before shakily exhaling.

"Koo, are you sick?" Maddie said with concern laced in her voice.
"Maddie, I'm sorry for everything that I've put you through. I'm sorry for not being able to take you out on many dates and we rarely see eachother. I'm sorry for letting you feel pain or sadness when all you've provided me with was love and care that my parents never gave me."

"I don't deserve you. I really don't. You deserve someone who can cherish you like he had nothing to lose. I'm really sorry. I'm really really sorry, Madeline. I love you. And I always will, you'll always have a special place in my heart and I'm extremely grateful for that." Tears started brimming around his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Maddie. I'm s-so so s-sorry. But I- I'm breaking up w-with you."

_______________________________
Madeline is Maddie's real name

I'm still alive after like two months