Baby Girl

V-12
Tae-29
Kook- 33

Third Person View

~5 years more~

"Hey V. How was school today?"
The small ravenette climbed into the passenger's seat, putting her seatbelt on before leaning against the window.
"Fine."
Taehyung frowned. Where was his beaming little baby girl?
"Are you sure?"
"I said I was fine." She snapped.

Taehyung shook his head.
Puberty.

When the two got home, the girl didn't even bother greeting her father who was sitting on the couch. She went upstairs, into her room and shut the door.

"What happened to you two?"
"I don't know. She was moody ever since she got in the car." Taehyung said softly as he approached Jungkook.

He sat down on his lap, draping his legs onto one side as Jungkook had his hand inside his shirt. The brunette picked up the glass of unfinished wine and downed it.

He turned to Jungkook who had his work/reading glasses on. Taehyung has always loved them on Jungkook. The raven had developed a few creases in the corner of his eyes but other than that, we was still the most gorgeous person Taehyung has ever seen.

Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook's temple.
"I think you should talk to her. A father and daughter talk."
"You're her dad, too. You have been for 12 years and legally for 5."
Taehyung smiled, remembering the day he officially became one of Violet's parents.
The least he could say was that it was one of his happiest day of his life.

"I know, but it's different, Kook."
"Okay." Jungkook patted Taehyung's thighs who got up. He gave him a longing kiss on the lips before heading upstairs.

He stood outside Violet's door and knocked. He opened it and peaked in to his daughter sitting on her purple bed with her bunny in her hands.
"Hey Nugget."
"Hi." She said softly.
Jungkook stepped in and sat on her bed, next to her. He looked around the room to see a few changes from the time he and Taehyung decorated it.

The walls were covered in Twice and Seventeen posters. Her drawer only had a few stuffed toys placed on it now and she no longer had the night light she could never sleep without as a baby.

"You okay, squirt?"
"I'm fine."
"That's bullcrap." Jungkook said with a smile as Violet looked up. She looked a lot like Maddie but the shaped of her eyes, her nose and smile screamed Jungkook.

"Did something happen at school?"

"Did someone bully you? Because if someone did, I swear I will,—"
"No. It's not that, dad."
Jungkook frowned. "Then what is it, bun?"

She sighed before scooting closer to Jungkook, her head down.
"We had biology class today...."
'Is she getting her period or something—hOLY shit.'

"And they said only a man and woman can have a baby."
Oh

"So...I'm not y-your child? I'm a—ad—'adopated'?"

Jungkook sighed before smiling.
"You are my child, baby. Where do you think you got your good looks from!" She giggled softly, yet she still didn't look up.

"But unfortunately, youre not Taehyung's daughter. But nonetheless, he loves you just as much as I love you. And he's still your dad even if it isn't by blood."
He frowned deeper once he heard little sniffles.