masterchef

Third Person View

The three days Jimin and Taehyung spent together past by way too fast. Before they knew it, Taehyung was dropping Jimin at his place, they shared a goodbye kiss before Taehyung drove off.

He received a few calls from Jungkook, he was just checking in to make sure Taehyung was okay until the blonde returned.

Taehyung parked the car in the garage before walking back up the driveway to the front door of Jungkook's house.

A maid passed by him as he asked her to take the stuff out of the car, handing her the keys.
"Jeon?" He shouted as he heard footsteps approach from the kitchen. He saw Maddie in a large white shirt and black shorts underneath.
"Oh, you're back! I was making some dinner." Maddie said as she smiled before walking back in the kitchen.
"Okay..." Taehyung said to no one in particular before going upstairs.

Jungkook was in bed, typing on his laptop as Taehyung leaned on the doorway, knocking on the door.
"Mads?" He asked, eyes never averting from the screen.
When didn't get a response, he looked up and smiled.
"Oh, you're back. How was the trip?"
Taehyung returned the smile before sitting at the edge of the bed.
"Okay, I guess. Was Maddie here the whole time?"
"Yes. She didn't want to go home."
Taehyung nodded before walking over to their closet.

He changed into something more comfortable, a silk, beige night dress he had since he was fifteen, he never grew since then.
"Does Maddie want to stay? I can sleep down stairs." Taehyung offered as he combed his hair infront of the mirror.
"No. She c-can go home."
Taehyung nodded before laying down next to Jungkook, sighing.

"The sleeping bag was really uncomfortable." He whispered.
"Then sleep soundly." Jungkook replied before returning his attention to his laptop.

Maddie shortly left after having dinner with Jungkook. The raven groaned before returning upstairs, knowing he had a lot of work to go through when he saw Taehyung smiling while talking to someone on his phone.

"No. I can't. My mom would kill me." He said with a wide smile. He waved at Jungkook as he continued to talk to whoever he was talking to.

"I'm okay, I guess. I got some sleep but that's about it."
Jungkook tried his best to hear what the other person was saying but it was just incoherent mumblings.
"Don't talk about that so loudly! I swear to god I heard someone walking outside our tent while-" Taehyung squeaked, stop speaking as he blushed a deep red.

"Fuck you, Jimin." He muttered, biting at his fingernails.
"Whatever. I'll see you soon. Bye."

Taehyung ended the call with a smile on his face before playing Piano Tiles.
"Who were you talking to?"
"A friend." Taehyung responded whilst playing his game.

"Are you hungry? Maddie made a chicken omelette."
"I'm allergic to eggs." Taehyung said as he stopped playing.
"Oh. I can cook you something."
"Do you even know how to cut onions?" Taehyung said with a daunting smile as Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him.

He got up, lightly grabbing Taehyung's wrist as he dragged him downstairs. He patted the top of a high chair by a kitchen island as Taehyung sat down.
"Let me work my magic."
Taehyung rolled his eyes as he watched Jungkook cook.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook cut the vegetables fast, something he wouldn't be able to do without cutting a finger. The raven didn't even flinch as the oil popped from the pan when he flipped over the chicken.

With a wide smirk, Jungkook presented the meal infront of Taehyung, neatly plated.
"What have you made for me today?" Taehyung asked as he picked up a fork and moved the food around in it's plate.
Jungkook laughed.
"It's a pan-seared chicken breast with vegetables drizzled in a vinaigrette."

Taehyung laughed, glad that Jungkook went along with his Masterchef role play.
He took a piece of the chicken, taking a bite out of it while staring into Jungkook's eyes.

He chewed before shrugging.
"It's rubbish." The blonde said as he giggled before taking another bite.
"Rubbish but you're eating it?"
Taehyung smiled as he continued to eat the dish.

Jungkook walked around the kitchen island before hugging Taehyung by his waist as he ate.
"You're tiny." He said as he rubbed his sides.
Taehyung hummed as he continued to eat, pushing his back against Jungkook.

After a while, Taehyung pushed the plate away and sighed, caressing Jungkook's hands which were around his waist.
"You confuse me, Mr.Jeon." Taehyung said softly.
"I confuse myself." Jungkook whispered before placing his lips on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung sucked in a sharp inhale as he shut his eyes closed, he pushed Jungkook away before getting up from his chair.
"Jungkook." He said as he looked at the male. "Don't." He whispered before going back upstairs, slamming the door shut.