sit still, look pretty pt.2

^^^everyone's inlove with Tae, Jungkook..Ur not special!!!!!

CLOSE YOUR EYES, SHUT YOUR MOUH
DREAM A DREAM AND GET US OUT
DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM
HIT THE HAY, FAST ASLEEP
DREAM A DREAM YOU LITTLE BLEE
DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM

Taylor Lautner be playing two of my favorite animals. WOLVES AND SHARKS.

Third Person View

"I want to go home."
"What? Why?"
"My plush toy wasn't in the pile my mom brought back and I want to get it."
"Want me to come?"
Taehyung shook his head. "You have work."
"I can skip."
"No,Mr.Jeon. You will not."
"I like it when you call me that."
"What? Mr.Jeon?"
"Hmm." Jungkook hummed as he bit his lip.
"Get up you bunny in heat!"

Jungkook groaned before following Taehyung's to the bathroom.
"We're getting married in 5 days." He said as he back hugged him.
"I know! I think I got fat."
"Nonsense. And even if you did, I still would've said 'I do'."
"Since when were you such a sap?"
"Since now. Cherish the moment, this is rare."
"I'll note that." He pecked Jungkook before walking off to get dressed.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Taehyung and Jungkook had parted ways. The raven offered to drop him off but he was already late so Taehyung took his beloved Land Rover.

He made it home in 10 minutes considering it was working hours on a Thursday.
He unlocked the door with his house key and—

"What the fuck."

The woman pulled away from his dad as Hyojong looked up to see his son.
"Oh, Taehyung. Fancy seeing you here."
"What the hell, dad."
Hyojong raised his hand at him.
"Before you go AWOL, that's how the kids talk nowadays right? Yea. Your mother already knows."
"What? B-but why?"
"It's how it works, son." He got up and took a bottle of whiskey from a cabinet.

"So don't be too surprised when you see Jungkook having sex with someone else. This is a lesson."
Taehyung bit his lip as he walked up to his father.
"I h-hate you."
"I tolerate you, Taehyung. The feeling's mutual."
"What did I ever do to you?" He yelled in anger.
"You were born."

"Hyojong." The woman said softly, holding his arm.
"What? He's not even your child. Don't act like you care."

Taehyung pushed him and took the bottle, throwing it to a wall.
He glared at his father and turned around to get out when he saw Hyuna by the doorway.

"You let him do this to you? In front of your own child? How low can you be? How can you be so desperate for money to let him cheat on you and you still stand there. Why? Because thats all you're good for. Right, mom? Sit still, look pretty as your husband fucks a whore behind your back— Actually, in front of you, in front of your child. So fucking blinded by wealth. Both of you. I hate you both."

He slammed the front door closed as he clicked his car open. He heard the door open as he heard Hyuna calling for him. He ignored her and got inside the car, turned the ignition and zoomed out of there. He was never going back.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Hey, were you a couch potato the whole day?"
"Fuck. I'm sorry. I didn't make dinner. I spaced out." Taehyung mumbled, getting up in hopes to make something quick.
"Hey, don't fret. We can go out. I'll take you out on a date."
Taehyung nodded with a small smile.
"We'll go once you tell me what's wrong."

Taehyung giggled as he looked up at Jungkook "How did you know?"
"It's written all over your face. What happened?"
"I went to my parent's house to get my pig."
"Mhmm."

"And I walked in on my dad and some girl in a deep makeout session."
"What?"
"That's not even the worse part. My mom was there, watching him cheat on her. And he...he told me that marriages like this, arranged, that's how they work and I shouldn't be surprised if I come home to see you...committing infidelity."

"Babe, you know what ever he said isn't true. Right?"
"Of course, I do. I wasn't bothered by what he said about us. I trust you but my mother....She was just standing there not giving a shit that Hyojong was talking to me like that or I just saw my dad cheat on my mom."

Jungkook hugged him as Taehyung sighed in his arms.
"I'm not sad about it. Was never close to them anyways. I'm just disappointed in my father and more so with my mother."
"We can stay home, if you'll like."
Taehyung shook his head.
"I won't let them ruin this."
Jungkook smiled. "Get your pretty self upstairs and get dressed."