Old Man

I have a crush on a guy that most likely doesn't even know that I exist? Yea. I'm okay;))))))))))
.
.
.
.
.

maybe four/five more chapters?? ;(((

I'm publishing another taekook book.
Uwu.
.
.
.
.

Third Person View

~5 years later~

"Tae!"
The aforementioned hummed before looking up as Jungkook walked in haggard.
"What happened to you?"
"Was playing...tag with V." He said in between pants. "She's fast!"
"And has the energy of a 6 year old. What did you expect, old man?"
"I'm not that old." Jungkook said with a pout before crawling into bed with Taehyung, hugging his waist.

"You're nearly 29, Kook! That's old."
"No, it's not." Jungkook said, face tucked into Taehyung neck. "What are you doing?"
"Reading."
"What?"
"How to—"
"Daddy! Chu weft me!"

The two looked over to the door to see Violet standing there, arms cross, brows furrowed and pout evident.
"Daddy's tired, baby girl."
"Bwut chu cwouldve told me!"
"I'm sorry now, Vivi. Come here."
The little girl's frown was replaced with a smile as she half-waddled, half-ran to her father who picked her up and placed her in between Taehyung and him.

"Whash chu doing, TaeTae?"
Taehyung smiled as he looked to V who was biting on her sweater paw. He put his book down and turned to face her. he stared at her with a loving smile, caressing her cheek with his finger.
"Admiring art."
"Whash admimiwing?" She asked with a held tilt.

"Cherishing? Something like that." Taehyung explained. The look in the girl's eyes was obvious that she didn't understand but she smiled nonetheless and jumped onto Taehyung.
"I got a gwold thar (star) at thchool today." She said. Taehyung cooed, Violet always had a lisp, she'll grow out of it but it was adorable.

"Really, baby? What did you do?" Taehyung asked, softly brushing his finger through her hair, something only he was allowed to do.

Whenever Jungkook, Blair or Jimin would try to touch her hair, she'll scream or get angry. That's why Taehyung fixes her hair in the morning. Jungkook thinks it's because Taehyung used to card his fingers through her short hair as baby to get her to sleep.

"I hwelped the teacher cwean."

Now, Violet didn't excel academically. She wasn't dumb or had low grades. She was average. I mean she's still in kindergarten. But to the two parents, as long as she didn't turn out like either of them when they were younger, nothing else matters. They can worry about her grades later in time.

"You did? Like how you help me clean after eating!"
"Yesh! I-is that a gwood thing?"
"All of you. You are a good thing. A good person. Always stay like that, cupcake." Taehyung brushed their noses together, making the child giggle.

"M gonna play with Maddie."
"Maddie? Who's Maddie?" Jungkook asked, sitting up a bit.
"My bunny, Daddy! Remember?"
"Oh."
"Bwye!" She jumped off the bed, stepping on Jungkook's thigh as she left.
The male groaned but it didn't hurt that much since she was light.

"I was about to call 911." Jungkook said with a chuckle as he laid back down.
Taehyung climbed on top of him, he looked at their door which was closed before hearing the distant shut of Violet's door.

"We haven't had sex in a long time." Taehyung stated, leaning down as Jungkook smiled and held his hips.
"Really? Didn't notice."
Taehyung hummed before leaning down to suck on Jungkook's neck.
"M horny."
"When are you not." Jungkook groaned as Taehyung bit down on the juncture of his neck.
"Just miss you."
"Oh baby. I miss—"

They heard sudden footsteps, loud and approaching as Taehyung scrambled off his lap just in time as the door opened.
"IM HUNGWY!"
"Jesus, V. Don't do that."
"Were chu en dada wesheling again?" (And, wrestling)
"Wrestling?"

"A few nights ago, I thwought hi were hurting Dada! But t-then the noises stopped so I didn't come."
Thank god, Jungkook stopped.
"Oh. Yea. We were just fake fighting. Wrestling for f-fun!"
"Oh well. I wan a happwy mweal."

"Don't you want to eat at a nice restaurant. Why do you live happy meals so much?"
"Fwancy only goes with twice, not westaurants, daddy. Plus, fwancy weshtaurants are overrated."
"You're just like your dad. Do you even know what overrated means?"

"Yesh. It means that you get attention but chu don't deserve it."
"Where did you learn that?"
"Dada gives me vocabulary lessons."
"You do?" Jungkook's said turning to his husband.

Taehyung shrugged. "What? She needs to be well-educated."
"By someone that didn't even go to college?"
"Hey,—" Taehyung frowned as Jungkook's smile faded.

"Hey. I d-didn't mean it, Tae."
"Come on, V. Didn't you want Mc Donald's.." Taehyung said, picking up the little girl who giggled in glee, not noticing the tension between the two.

Taehyung placed Violet in her car seat, pecking her nose as he handed her the little bunny she always carried around.

He went inside the passenger's seat as Jungkook sat down in the driver's.
"Taehyung,—"
The latter turned the other way as Jungkook sighed and started to drive to the McDonalds drive thru.

"I want a Happy Meal!" Violet said, jumping in her seat.
"What about you, Tae?"
"I'm not hungry."
"Taehyung,—" Jungkook said sternly.
"What?" Taehyung snapped as Jungkook rolled his eyes and ordered the food.

"Do you wanna eat now or later, V?"
"Now, pwease."
Taehyung smiled before giving her the happy meal, opening the dipping sauce for her and making sure nothing would fall.

He sat back down as he folded the paper bag, Jungkook didn't get anything either.
"Taehyung, I'm sorry. Okay?" Jungkook said softly, reaching for his hand as Taehyung snatched it away.

"Are we really going to fight in the car?" Jungkook asked, voice rising.
"I'm not fighting with you, Jungkook. I'm not even talking to you."
"Well, I am. Why can't I talk to you? I dont want to fight infront of Violet."
The little girl snapped her head up at the call of her name, feeling uneasy.

"Do you think I want to?" Taehyung retorted.
"If you keep acting stubborn then it might lead to there."

"Dada, D-daddy. No shouties."
"I'm sorry, V." Taehyung said softly, giving her a gentle smile to beckon her to continue eating the chicken nugget in her hand.

Taehyung faced the window for the rest of the ride, only tuning when Violet needed her.

"Violet, why don't you play with your bunny and new toy in your room?"
"Okie!" She gave him a kiss before running upstairs with her tiny legs.

"I said I'm sorry, okay?" Jungkook started after they heard the door shut. "Can you stop being mad at me?"
"I'm not mad, Jungkook. But you knew that I wanted to go but I couldn't because I had to take care of Violet. Then you had to rub it ito my face like that?"
"I know. I'm sorry."
"You wouldn't do that if you knew, Jungkook." Taehyung said softly.

"I don't want to fight with you anymore." Taehyung said before turning to walk upstairs.

"And I don't want you to be mad at me." Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung's wrist.
"I should've been more careful with my words and I'm sorry for saying that. I'm very grateful that you were here to take care of V while I couldn't. Please don't be mad at me, Tae."

Taehyung sighed as he hugged Jungkook's torso.

"I could never stay mad at you for so ling." Taehyung said as he nuzzled his face into the fabric of Jungkook's grey T-shirt.
Jungkook hugged him tighter.

The two rarely fought within the 6 years they've been with each other. But all couples fight and disagree, that's what makes them perfect.

"Why don't we watch something in the living room with popcorn and fuzzy blankets?" Jungkook offered as Taehyung giggled.
"What? Netflix and Chill?"
"It could be." Jungkook said with a smirk, leaning down to kiss Taehyung. His hands inching towards his shirt until—

"DADDY. PWAY DOWWIES WIFF ME!!!"