Because I Had You: Shawn

I wasn't expecting Kinsley to ask for something as serious as she did last night. When she looked at me and asked if we could just get up and go, I couldn't leave her whole life behind her. She has come a long way, but based on how confident she sounded I knew I couldn't let her down. The fact that she did want to go with me made my heart warm and beat so fast. I knew right there she was my girl, I couldn't stop holding her the rest of the night because I knew she was on the same page as me with the whole spending our lives together.
I woke up to smelling bacon in the morning. I noticed Kinsley wasn't next to me. I sat up, looked around and tried to gain conscience from sleeping. I put on some sweats and walked out as Kinsley was setting the table. She had pancakes, eggs, and bacon ready for the both of us and I couldn't believe how amazing she was.
"Good morning beautiful." I walked leaned and kissed her lips as she let out an adorable smile.
"I was gonna wake you up soon." She added.
"Beat you to it." I winked. I sat down at the table as she sat across from me.
"I'm a vegetarian." She froze at my words.
"I'm just kidding." I laughed as she frowned.
"Real quick, I have to go to Adam's in a little, I need to give him my wedding gift I got for the both of them."
"I can take you." She offered.
"Are you sure?" I questioned.
"Yes, and then I have to go by the label anyways. Work sucks." She rolled her eyes.
"By the way, I'll have a single soon for you guys to release. I know you guys have been waiting for me to write some music. I have a couple of things in mind."
"I'm not worried. It's okay." She smiled. I loved how she never forced me to do anything when it came to the business world. She always made sure I was comfortable, and she doesn't do that just for me, she does it with all her clients. That's what makes her a great worker for this job.
After we were done eating, we both went on our way to clean ourselves up and get ready.
"I'm gonna jump in the shower real quick." She grabbed a set of clothes as she walked into her bathroom and closed the door behind her. Even when she closed the door, I hated the fact she wasn't in the same room as me. It just didn't feel right. I turned to grab a navy blue button up. I lifted it over my head as I stopped half way and took it right off. I looked at the bathroom door and made my way to it. I thought about touching her, kissing her, and making love to her the way I did last night. There is never enough time in the world, I couldn't waste it.
I slowly opened the door as she was already in the shower. We did this last time before we fell apart earlier and I loved it and I knew she loved it. She loves feeling protected, and feeling safe. Her whole life she has always felt like she has had to look over her shoulder because she was always in her own mind and the constant death of her dad was always on repeat.
I popped my head through as she was facing the facet scrubbing the shampoo out of her hair. I quickly took my sweats off and quietly made my way in. I stood behind her like I did last night, gently placed my hands on her shoulder as she paused what she was doing. I slowly traced her arms all the way to her hands as I noticed goosebumps appear on her body. I knew I was doing something right. I gently turned her around as she moved her hands to her face wiping the water and hair from her eyes. The moment she made eye contact with me, I placed my right hand on the left side of her cheek leaning to kiss her. I gripped her upper lip and she immediately sank her tongue in my mouth. I felt her bite the bottom of my lip and slowly pull back with it. I froze until she was done with the complete movement, and right then and there I lost it. I grabbed her legs lifting her up and placing her against the wall. She dug her fingers into my hair making knots and it felt so damn good. When she would move her hands down my back and dig her nails into me, I knew she wanted me and that made me want her even god damn more. She stopped herself from kissing me as she moved her lips down my neck. I loved how it felt when she started to kiss me on my neck. Her lips were so innocent and sweet. They were warm and she always kissed me on the parts of my skin where I would struggle to stand up right. I felt her give me a soft bite on my neck, and I couldn't help but to let out a small moan. Now she was just teasing me, and now I'm starting to get real impatient. I gripped her right thigh in my hand, as I slid myself inside of her. She let out a little whimper, but I knew she loved because she wrapped her arms around my neck so tight that it would be impossible for me to try to escape. She locked her lips to mine, and the moment she locked eyes to mine, she parted herself away to where our lips were just touching. Hearing her grasp for air, and let out small cries was everything I needed to know that I was giving her the love she deserves. Sharing and giving her something like this means the world to me because I know she wont abuse it or take advantage of it. She knows everything I do is all because I love her, and that I couldn't see myself with anyone, but Kinsley. I love her, and I don't care how many times I say it, I mean it, and I will say it to her for the rest of my life. She was more than music to me, I could have her and to me that would be everything. Some people may not understand our relationship, and others might not agree with it, but it's our own love we share, and I don't think I'm ever gonna share this love with anyone else, but her.