Chapter 6

"Dahye, I'm not following," Hoseok whined.

"That guy over there is Min Yoongi. Corporate air to Min Corp. He graduated from business school early, so why is he here?" I said.

"That's not so impressive Miss Graduate from High School at fifteen," Hoseok scoffed.

The corporate heir met my gaze. The bored and dull look in his eyes had brightened upon meeting my eyes.

I felt a fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

"Come on Miss Lovebird. We're going to be late," Hoseok said, dragging me to class.

Time Skip

The day was boring and proceeded as normal. I joined business school because I really wanted to pursue it, but the classes were so death-defyingly long and boring.

I should've done college when I was fifteen and school still interested me.

"Hobi~do you want to come with me to the cafe today?" I cooed.

He laughed, "Not today bubbles. My mom wants me to go clean out the attic. Plus, your hero work will probably come up."

"I'm sorry about that. Once this is over, I'll make it up to you I swear," I said.

"I'm going to hold you to that. And it'll be more than coffee," he said.

"Yeah sure," I rolled my eyes.

"Alright bye angel," he smiled.

"Bye Hobi!" I shouted.

I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see Min Yoongi behind me with an oddly shy look on his face.

"Yoongi—I mean Mini—I mean Mister Min!" I said flustered.

"Hi Miss Han," he said politely.

"Mister Min, what brings you to the campus. Well I was just told to go and oversee the work of a business school, so why not come to my old one," he said.

"You used to go here?" I asked.

"I did. I was nineteen when I graduated, but it wasn't because of anything special. My dad runs Min Corp. a giant in the business industry. I graduated because of my status more than anything else. Which is why I was impressed yesterday when you were offered chances to graduate and turned them down. Any genius would take that offer," he said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Are you calling me stupid?"

"No! Of course not! It's just, intriguing!" He said quickly.

"Right. So is there anything you wanted to discuss Mister Min. I mean you're talking to me, a normal university student," I teased.

He cleared his throat, "I overheard you talking with your um, guy over there about a cafe. I would be happy to accompany you."

"I'm down with that, but please drop the formalities. It's weird in a public setting," I laughed.

"Only if you drop yours. Call me Yoongi," he said, putting his hand out.

"Dahye," I replied, shaking his hand.

He nodded, letting me lead him to the cafe.

Once we had our table we sat in an awkward silence.

I sighed, "So Yoongi, what are some hobbies of yours? I explained mine, and you seemed to find it amusing. You must have a hobby."

He smiled, "Actually I do. I like to play the piano."