Chapter 22

Once I had got ready, I stumbled into the living room.

"Are you going to be okay?" He asked.

"I'll be fine," I said, using the counter as support.

We walked to the car with me using Yoongi's shoulder as support when I walked.

I had a habit of sitting with my legs crossed whenever I was in a car so when we got into the car, I was sitting cross-legged in the shotgun seat.

"You're definitely an interesting one," Yoongi remarked.

"Can we go get coffee now?" I pleaded.

He chuckled, driving off to some drive-through coffee place.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Large cup of coffee with milk and no sugar," I said.

He ordered a coffee for me and an iced americano for himself.

"You like americanos?" I questioned, as I took a large sip of my coffee, the bitter taste sending a zing through my body.

"They're my favorite," his eyes shined.

"Never thought I'd see someone as passionate about coffee as I am," I joked.

"Not coffee. Iced americanos," he corrected.

I almost spat out my coffee at how serious he sounded when he said that.

"Aish! Don't dirty the car little lady! She's a special girl!" He exclaimed, petting his car tenderly.

I giggled as he cooed over his car.

"So where are we going first?" I asked, as the bustling Seoul moved past us.

"I was thinking about going to the amusement park," he said nonchalantly.

My eyes widened, "Oh my god really?! I haven't been to one since I was six!"

His jaw dropped, "You haven't been to an amusement park since you were six?! That's fifteen years!"

"I never had time. I was always—"

"Training."

I shrugged, "At the time it was very stressful for me. I had to figure out how to control my power and learn how to fight, so I rarely had time to do stuff like this. My dad probably asked me a million times if I wanted to, but I always refused."

"You had to grow up too early so today you're going to live like a child," Yoongi announced.

I giggled a little bit. He was going out of his way so I could experience a bit of childhood.

I took another sip of coffee, getting more and more excited as we got closer to the amusement park.

We parked in a lot not too far away from the park.