Chapter 15

It was still pretty early, but I wanted to stop by my place so I could grab my school bag and ease my father's worries.

I still couldn't digest what my mom had told me.

I had a dream about that.

But why?

What was the significance of it all?

But those thoughts were going to have to come later because I had arrived home, and was definitely going to be smothered and lectured by my dad.

I pulled out my keys from my bag.

I quietly entered just in case my dad was still sleeping but I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist causing me to smile.

"Hi dad," I chuckled.

I turned and faced him, his welcoming arms enveloping me in warmth and safety.

"I was so worried," he muttered.

"I know dad, but I told you that I was training," I defended.

"But you were sick, and it's a father's job to worry," he argued.

His hands cupped my face as he examined me intensely.

"Dad~" I whined.

"I don't know what intense training you did, but it has made you grow into your features more," he mused.

"Is that good?" I asked.

He winked, "At your age that's a very good thing."

After another long hug I spoke, "I met mom. I can't believe you didn't tell me I had a little brother."

His eyebrows raised, "You finally met her. What circumstances led to that?"

I laughed nervously, "Funny thing is I finished training at around twelve in the morning and was going to go home but I could tell there was a fight going on. Turns out my little brother's senses were bugging him so he tried to deal with them, but got too overwhelmed. So I stepped in. I brought him home and then may have sort of passed out from exhaustion and hunger."

He glared at me.

"But I'm okay! And I talked with her and now I've got the whole story," I added quickly.

"You don't have any resentment or anger?" He questioned.

"Nope. You told me my mother was a good person and that we would all reunite soon. I believed you and I believed her. She's not a bad person. But it just wasn't her destiny to take this challenge on. Does this mean we'll get to see them more?" I asked.

He smiled, "If you'd like we can see them as often as you want."

I grinned, pulling him in for another hug.

"Okay, I'm going to head to school now," I said, grabbing my school bag.

I hid behind the house so I could fly without anyone seeing me.

I headed to school, enjoying the morning air.

Today was going to be a good day.

When I got to school I was greeted with a very tight back-hug from Hoseok, and a lot of shocked stares.

"Hi," I laughed.

"How dare you respond to Min Yoongi's texts and not mine!" He scolded.

"I'm sorry, but I knew if I replied to you I would feel guilty and stop training," I defended.

"That's the point!" He exclaimed.

"Yoongi also didn't know I was training," I added.

"You better tell him before I expose you," he threatened.