Chapter 40

"Are you sure?! I mean you've never been clubbing or drinking or any of that!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it. I already told my dad and he was fine with it," I shrugged.

"But what about the press," he added.

"Well usually I wouldn't care because as a person in the business industry, people don't usually care for what I do except for dispatch. Especially if I'm in causal clothes. However, because of the whole news, I assume you've got some masks and caps lying around right?" I smiled.

Yoongi gave me a black mask and a beanie which I shoved all of my hair into.

"The night is young, so let's live wild and free!" I pleaded.

"But are you gonna go in that?" He asked, his eyebrows cocking at my outfit.

"Is it too casual?" I asked.

He choked, "Not at all. It's quite the opposite."

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

My face lit up when I knew what he was talking about, "Oh I get it. You don't want others staring at me. Don't worry Min. I'm all yours, and if anyone tries anything, well, I am a trained fighter so—"

Yoongi laughed, linking our arms together.

"Then let's go and party~" he hummed.

Time Skip

When we arrived at the club, I was shocked to see it be one of those super cool and wild places, but it was all for those who worked in the business industry. So there were a lot of CEOs and other workers in the industry there.

"How are we going to get it?" I asked, my voice slightly muffled by the mask.

"Simple. I show my face and they let us in. All those in or industry have a premium membership to this club. Even your dad does. He probably has one for you, but you never wanted to go clubbing before today," Yoongi explained.

"But there are rumors that we're together," I reminded.

"But Min Corp. funds this club yearly with a couple million won," Yoongi smirked.

We jumped the whole line that was waiting to get in and went straight to the bouncer.

Yoongi smiled at the bouncer.

"Min Yoongi! Didn't think I'd see you here with a date!" The bouncer teased.

Yoongi smiled, "I'm a businessman. We're full of surprises."

"Yeah no kidding. This girl doesn't seem to business like. She seems like a game junkie," the bouncer remarked.

"Looks can be deceiving. She's a lot more important than anyone could ever understand," Yoongi defended.

I felt myself blush.

"Alright I'll bite. What's your name sweetheart?" The bouncer asked.

I froze. If I said my name then I was toast.

Yoongi stepped in, "She goes by Daisy! She moved back to Korea from the states!"

The bouncer eyed me suspiciously, "Okay Daisy? Well I'm sorry but since you're not someone who I know of in the A-class rank, I'm gonna have to do a pat down."

Yoongi's hand instantly wrapped around my waist, "My company pays for your club to stay afloat. Instead of feeling up my girlfriend, how about you let us in. Unless you want me to stop funding your club."

The bouncer immediately bowed, letting us inside, ignoring the groans of those in line.

The inside was crazy. House music was blaring with the bass boosted, and people in the business industry of all ages were rocking out.