Chapter 69 pt 2

Super duper long chapter warning! But it's the final battle so there's lot of action!

We flew around a bit before finally landing on a terrain in which no life resided. It was a barren land of rock after rock.

We set the cameraman down and sent him to a far edge of the area, as far away from the battle as possible.

"There," I pointed, motioning upward to Min and his fleet.

"It's go time guys," Yoongi took a deep breath. 

I took his hand in mine, "We'll get through this. I promised remember. Just do me a favor, protect Doyum no matter what. I'm trusting you to make sure my brother and you get out of this alive."

He nodded, "I would never let anything happen to him."

I nodded, looking back at Min.

"Nice of you to join us. We were getting worried you wouldn't show," he boomed.

I flew up to his level, taking a deep breath, "This has been a long time coming Min. I wouldn't miss it for anything."

Min smirked, "I see you brought my traitor of a son and your younger brother. How, quaint. And it seems you somehow go my shard out of you. I guess we'll have a fair fight then."

Yoongi and Doyum rose to my level, standing defensively on either side of me.

"It's time to show you the pain you've caused me and the whole universe, Minderean," Yoongi bitterly spat.

I looked at his remaining latchers, silently thanking my trainer for aiding in our fight.

"Alright boys, he's gonna send all of those latchers after us and those last two generals. I need you two to eventually take on all of that while I go for Min. And once you get rid of them all, don't try to help. You'll get in the way and get hurt," I instructed.

They nodded, powering up.

Min finally sent all of it after us, and thus began the final fight.

The latchers looked at us angrily as they rapidly multiplied over and over again. Their numbers were overwhelming, and I could notice Doyum and Yoongi panicking.

"There's only seven-hundred fifty of them. Just focus on short but strong attacks," I said.

They nodded, charging into the swarm of latchers. I followed suit, channeling my energy minimally. I needed to conserve all my strength. The latchers all seemed to lock their attention onto me, and one by one started piling onto me like ants on a dead cockroach. They all squeezed trying to drain me of my power. But I had gotten too strong to have a problem with it.

I concentrated a small amount of power to my center, releasing it in a short burst causing all of them to fall off or fade. Then using my new speed, I rushed through the entire crowd eliminating a good portion of the latchers with a mere punch.

While Yoongi and Doyum finished off the last of them, I was then facing the remaining two generals.

"You're ours Han," one growled.

They charged at the same time, but I quickly appeared behind them smacking one of them to the ground. The other one whirled around trying to land a surprise hit on me, but I sensed it, catching his leg in between my arms. I spun him around before throwing him to the ground to join his comrad.

"They're all yours boys!" I called as Yoongi and Doyum destroyed the last latcher.

I faced Min, staring him down.

"I'm quite upset about what you've done to my fleet. But no matter. I can rebuild that. Right now, I've been meaning to get revenge," he snarled.

I powered up so that the deep blue aura surrounded me, "Then come and get it."