Chapter 27

Kind of big time skip cuz I need time to pass a bit

One Month Later

Yoongi and I had been dating for a month, and everything was going great.

I was kind of nuts for him.

Everything he did made my heart want to burst.

But aside from the dating aspect, I had a pretty good month. The weird monster sightings had died down a bit. It was only latchers every other day.

And my nightmares had also slowed to a rare occasion.

Maybe Yoongi was my good luck charm.

"I want to hang out with you today," a small voice whined.

I saw Doyum looking rather sullen.

"What's up bud?" I asked, pulling him onto my lap.

"Mommy and daddy are talking about inappropriate stuff," Doyum complained.

I chuckled, spoken like a true eight-year old.

"You can hang out with me. But only if you're okay hanging out with your hyung," I said.

His eyes brightened. Doyum loved Yoongi. He looked up to him like an older brother.

"I love hanging out with Yoongi hyung. He's the best!" He cheered.

It warmed my heart hearing Doyum call Yoongi  'hyung.' I told Doyum not to call me 'noona' because the word made me feel old and I didn't like it, but Yoongi loved when Doyum called him 'hyung.' Yoongi's eyes would brighten every time he says the word.

"I'm down to hang out with my little bro," Yoongi cooed.

"Then it's settled. Do you have anywhere you want to go Doyummie?" I asked.

"The amusement park!" He exclaimed.

Yoongi's eyes held a devilish playfulness in them, "Alrighty then! Come on Dahye. To the amusement park!"

I drove while Yoongi and Doyum messed around in the back. Yoongi was so good with him and it made my heart spontaneously combust.

When we got to the amusement park, Doyum insisted on holding each of our hands.

"Can we go on the super scary ride?" Doyum asked.

Yoongi and I froze.

"Please!" Doyum begged.

"Umm sure whatever you want," I reluctantly agreed.

We got all-day passes for the three of us and headed straight to the terrifying ride.

"Are you two scared?" Doyum asked as he noticed Yoongi and I nervously pacing.

"No bud. We're not scared," Yoongi's voice was shaky.

When we finally got on the ride Doyum insisted on sitting by himself.

So, while Doyum squealed in delight, Yoongi and I were squealing in fright.

His arms were wrapped protectively around me, but his head was buried in my shoulder.

Neither of us looked up the entire ride.

"That was awesome!" Doyum exclaimed as we got off the ride.

Doyum held our hands tightly, his eyes bright and glowing with every ride that he saw.

"I want to go on that one!" He pointed to a water ride where you'd drop into water. (A/N: it's not splash mountain but it's the same concept)