Chapter 12

In case you didn't know, in my stories when it's a call the italics are the other person

Yoongi POV

I yawned and stretched my arms as I slowly opened my eyes.

I smiled at the thought of it being Saturday.

A day where no work was happening and there were no boring meetings so sit through.

A day where I could just be myself.

A normal twenty-one year old guy.

I longed for weekends as much as anyone else did. I hated drowning in work.

I checked my phone, smiling as a reread the texts to Dahye.

I was concerned as to why she was up at two in the morning but I was ecstatic that she agreed to hang out with me.

I got out of bed, happily skipping to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

What I loved about living on my own, was there was no overbearing dad to order me around.

He had insisted I get a mansion style house like his, but I declined because first of all, heating a place as a big as a mansion would be torture, and second of all, what good is living in a huge house if you live in it alone or with not many people.

A small, quaint house was perfect.

As I was finishing up my omelette that I was making, my phone rang.

It was from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Min Yoongi?"

"Who's calling?" I asked.

"It's Han. Dahye's father."

"Oh! My apologies Mister Han! Yes, it's Yoongi, what did you need sir?" I asked in shock.

"Have you heard from Dahye at all? Like has she contacted you?"

He sounded tired, and worry was evident.

"Umm yeah actually. I texted her last night," I admitted.

"You did?! Did she hint in her texts that anything was wrong?!"

His voice was a lot brighter.

"Not that I could tell," I said.

I could here him exhale deeply on the other end.

"Is everything alright sir? I mean isn't she bedridden," I asked.

"She is! But I was just making sure because she wasn't too focused."

That made no sense whatsoever.

"Right. Well if anything happens let me know,"
I said, suspiciously.

"Yeah sure."

He hung up the phone immediately.

Something was up, but I knew better than to question it.

Dahye POV

So tired...

I had spent twenty-four hours in gravity five hundred times less than Earth's, and now I was doing five-hundred times more for another twenty-four hours.

I had just started and it was literally the exact opposite of what I had previously done.

Before I would be stuck to the ceiling and would have to find a way to stay on the ground,

Now, I had to find a way off the ground. Literally. Due to the extreme gravity, I fell flat on my face and needed to find a way to get up.

Every muscle in my body tensed as I used every amount of strength I had in me to push myself up.

Muscles bulging, I started by simply trying to walk around.

Every step felt heavier than the last.

But the good news was, I didn't have a fever anymore.

I sort of pushed my body to stop being sick.

Basically training to a point where my body was not going to deal with an illness and me exerting myself.

Time Skip

Once I had mastered walking, I tried running and exercising.

I had to think of it as my own gravity.

But once I learned to walk it wasn't too hard to figure out the other stuff.

Soon enough I was lighter on my feet than I was in less gravity.

Bouncing around from wall to wall as fast as I could.

I even made a blast aimed at myself in an attempt to block it with my hands.

I was exhausted, but as I made progress, I was too excited to care.

Yoongi POV

I had spent most of the day inside, just relaxing but once the sun started setting, me being too lazy, I needed to get some dinner.

I went to some random takeout place that happened to have Han and Co. on the way.

"Yoongi!" A voice called.

I turned to see my father running towards me with an exasperated expression.

"Dad, what are you doing?" I rolled my eyes.

I didn't like my father to be honest.

He's been super overbearing and never took into consideration what others wanted. Not to mention his ego was so inflated that it was suffocating. Plus, I always got this strange vibe from him, but he is my father.

"Did you get information on her?" He asked sternly.

"Not any that would be useful to you and quite frankly, I wouldn't have told you anyway," I blurted.

I had a lot of pent up emotions to say the least.

"Excuse you?! Do you know who you're talking to?!" He yelled.

"Yeah whatever dad. Why are you back anyway? You said your business trip was for another month," I folded my arms over my chest.

"Reasons that don't concern you. But I'm not back officially. I won't be in the office. I took off for a reason," he smirked.

His presence made me angry.

"Get intel on the girl, or you'll be jobless," he threatened.

"As if that's a threat. I could care less!" I spat.

"I don't know why you're suddenly so concerned about her, but you're backing the horse by doing so. Just remember that," my father hissed.

And with that he walked passed me.

"Ugh, he makes me want to scream!" I shouted, pulling my hair.

I looked back at the Han company.

Looking at it reminded me of Dahye, and that made me smile.

Something about her made me happy, but I couldn't put my finger on it.