Chapter 59

Yoongi POV

I woke up in the corner of the kitchen with Doyum cuddled up into me.

I gently picked him up bringing him to his room, and tucked him in.

No one was up yet, though it was pretty late in the morning.

I glanced at Dahye's torn sweater on the couch, my eyes getting damp.

"No. No more tears. It's time to take action."

I headed out, not looking back. I was gonna fix this.

Of course outside of Dahye's house was a swarm of reporters and paparazzi.

"Min Yoongi a word! What do you have to say about all that has happened? Did you know about this?"

I clenched my fists, "Listen, instead of berating me with questions how about you leave the property and go report on things people care about."

"No disrespect but people care about this. The whole world does. Suddenly, a superhero pops up while a villain claims that the world is over and that it rides on a fight between them. The world is confused, and on edge."

I gritted my teeth, "You want an answer for what's happening? Point all your cameras at me. I've got a message for the world...Han Dahye has been fighting for this world since she was six. No one knew. No one cared. She went along with saving the world while you all go along merrily without even realizing how many times she's risked her life since childhood. How many sacrifices she's made for everyone else. She's got the purest heart out there. And right now, my father is doing everything in his power to render her powerless. He's going to kill her if I don't leave right now. I can't bear to think what he's doing to her. So heed my advice and stay out of trouble. Stuff is going down in the next few days so I suggest you all go back to your daily lives and forget about what Dahye is doing for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go save the person who's gonna save the world."

With that I flew off, not caring who was staring in shock and confusion.

While flying to the place where Dahye and Zelroth fought, I caught sight of maybe one of the most heartwarming things ever.

On the ground below me was what looked like the whole country marching, signs with Dahye's face on it praying for her safe return. Signs thanking her for what she's done. Signs giving her all their support and appreciation.

I felt my eyes get damp. After years and years of protecting the world in silence, she was finally getting the recognition she deserved. The world was finally embracing her for all that she's done. She's truly become the world's pride.

"I'll do everything in my power to get you back. So you can see how much of an impact you've actually made on the world."

I continued flying over to where she had been taken by Zelroth. When I arrived, the place was swarmed with police and reporters. They must've been classifying what had happened as a kidnapping.

I waltzed past the police tapes, ignoring the frantic hollers from the officers. Though they yelled at me to get away from the "crime scene" they weren't coming to pull me away from it. Simply because they knew that I would probably have a better answer for everything than they would.

Each step I took deepened my worry and concern as no sign or anything was left. I had hoped that maybe she had regained enough strength to at least escape, but it had appeared that they were torturing her more than I thought.

My hands clenched into fists, as I continued to fly around. The only thing left I could do was try my absolute hardest to get her back.

I arrived at the site of her last battle. Where all hell broke loose and the start of a war had begun. They made an attack on our people. On her people. And she didn't just sit by and watch it happen. So nor will I.

A crowd was starting to form below me, but I continued to fly around aimlessly hoping I could have some clue to where he is.

To get to their headquarters, there was a specific speed one had to travel at to, as they ascended upwards. But access is only granted if one has authorization to get there. But maybe my father hadn't yet removed my access.

But as I kept trying and trying it didn't work.

"Come on!" I groaned, frustrated and desperate.

It has to work. It just has to.

Dahye POV

Where on earth am I? And why won't I wake up?

Come on Dahye. The world needs you.

I could barely pick up the blurred sounds of different voices, but it was all pretty mushed together.

Just then, a sharp pain erupted in my chest.

I could feel my body jerk as a scorching feeling settled in.

On top of that, besides my bruised body and whatnot, my left arm was definitely broken.

Everything hurt. Especially my heart. Thoughts of Yoongi flooded my mind.

I can only hope someone will know what to do.  Because for the first time, I was in desperate need of saving.

Please.

Anybody.