Chapter 13

Dahye POV

I looked like a mess.

My hair was all over the place, my clothes were shredded beyond belief, and there were pools of sweat on the ground.

I also felt like a mess.

I hadn't slept or eaten in two days. Water was my only surviving vital inside of me.

However, none of that mattered to me, because I had mastered the five hundred times gravity.

Not only that but my moves were more controlled and swift.

But it never hurts to brag about gaining strength.

My strength had increased exponentially.

But I could feel it. I could feel the energy radiating off of my body.

It made me feel hopeful.

But for now, it was time to go back to normal gravity.

And boy did I feel nauseous when I set it back to normal.

It took me a moment to remember how to walk.

But I could still feel the power coursing through my veins.

My speed had enormously increased and my control and momentum had managed to improve greatly as well.

But before I continued anymore training, I desperately needed to freshen up.

I input a code on the control panel, and then out of thin air popped a little bathroom.

"Time for a little R and R," I sighed.

Time Skip

It was shocking how much I needed that me time.

I felt more relaxed, definitely more tired, but I was less tense and stressed out.

I was in my last pair of training clothes seeing as my other two sets had been ripped to shreds.

After a bit of physical training of just making sure I had the hang of everything, I sat down and did some mental training.

Maybe they thought I was weak because I used strategy, but I'd rather fight with brain than brawn.

The only thing was fighting the urge to sleep, as I meditated.

It was like mental training. Fighting in your mind. Opponent and all.

It was a pretty intense battle. Said opponent and I were evenly matched.

But what was weird was as I was doing my mental training, I felt that same surge of power I had felt before.

It was overwhelming but in a good way. I started gaining the upper hand in the battle. My control over what I was doing had become better, and I was able to think over every move I made before I made it.

Time Skip

Unknown POV

I was tossing and turning in my bed.

I had been lying awake for four hours.

I was supposed to be asleep by eight, but here I was staring at the ceiling, five minutes passed twelve.

I've been struggling with the strange feelings in my head since I was six, but today, that girl, she hadn't left to deal with it yet.

And my head was pounding from my desire to go and deal with whatever was causing my senses to trigger.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I put on a t-shirt and shorts and tightly tied my shoelaces.

"I'll be back soon mom. I just need to check it out before my body literally explodes," I said.