Chapter 60

Yoongi POV

"Min Yoongi~ssi! Come back right now!" Dahye's mother blared through the phone.

"But I can't! Not till I find out how to get to Dahye!" I exclaimed.

"I've got a plan. It's been twelve hours and you've not gone to do anything I'm assuming. Come back and talk with us. Because you're wasting time right now. The longer you dawdle out there, the longer she suffers!"

"Fine yes, I'm coming back," I sighed.

I hung up the call, letting out an exasperated sigh. Looking sadly at everything around me, I started my journey home.

The cool air whistled in my ears as I zipped home.

"Hold on Dahye. That's all you have to do. Just survive a little bit longer."

Time Skip

Once I was back at their place, I was ushered in, Doyum quickly clinging onto me.

"So what's the plan?" I hurriedly asked. I was itching to hear it out and go get her back.

Her dad was looking visibly. He was clearly trying to hold something together that he didn't have.

But her mom looked calm and collected. I mentally applauded her for being so firm in this situation.

"Okay so let me get this straight, you went out today and tried to find an optimal speed to get into their HQ right? But you also need authorization by some means. Even if it's just someone touching your shirt, you've got access. But they've taken your access. Well we have an item that is littered with authorization DNA."

I gave her a curious look. Doyum was also confused but then Dahye's dad gingerly picks up her sweater.

My eyes widened, "Zelroth released so many blasts on her and touched that sweater several times."

"Precisely," her mom hummed.

I snatched the sweater from her dad, rushing towards the door.

"Hyung wait! Please take me with you," Doyum begged.

I gave him a pained look, "I failed one Han, and I'm not going to fail the other."

But Doyum stood firm, "Hyung you need me and you know it."

I looked to his parents for help, but they were both too stunned to say anything.

I sighed, "Doyum, I'm about to go into a place with lots of scary people who will stop at nothing to use your sister for evil. If you come with me, you're easy pray for them to take too. And I couldn't do that to your parents."

He took a step closer to me, "Just because I'm eight doesn't mean I don't know how to hold my own. My sister is Han Dahye so I think I'll be fine. Plus, I'm stronger than you."

Doyum smirked, opening the front door and stepping out.

His mom turned to me hurriedly, "Please keep him safe."

I smiled sadly, "Your daughter and your son are people who have changed my life. I'll do everything I can to keep them away from harm."

"No Yoongi. I want you to rely on my son. Help each other. Please. Dahye wouldn't want it any other way."

I nodded, heading out after Doyum, with Dahye's sweater in my hand.

"Come on kiddo. We're going to get your sister back."

We both took off into the night, readier than ever to get the most important girl in our lives back.

Dahye POV