Chapter 3

I rolled my eyes at Elton, while he just twinkled his fingers at me.

"Over here we have Jake and his girl Tara."

The tiny girl dressed in black, with chains hanging down her neck, scoffed at Sam. "Why can't it be Tara and her guy Jake?"

 I almost laughed. I was going to like this chick.

 Sam just shook his head. "Chill Tara."

 "Fuck you Sam." The platinum haired guy named Jake laughed but cut it short with a glare from Sam.

"This is Mike," An extremely hot guy with dirty blonde hair, wearing a black tank top and black jeans, with silver chains hanging down his legs. Did they wear anything besides black in this group? He was tatted up and down his arms, his hands, and around his neck. Damn son, this bitch wants some. He threw up one hand in a semi greeting, then went back to scrolling his phone.

 "Kevin," Sam continued with the introductions. Kevin was the dark skinned guy sitting next to Mike, no shirt, (Damn, he's built) and black jeans. He seemed the nicest out of all of them so far. He was wearing a wide grin on his face as he waved at me. "Nice to meet you Chloe."

 I smiled back at him. "Same."

 The introductions continued. "Corey and Devyn." A buff guy with dark hair pulled back into a man bun, and soulful chocolate brown eyes, had a petite, beautiful dark haired girl sitting in his lap. They both raised their hands but didn't say anything. The couple was also wearing black, but Corey's shoes were bright red, and Devyn had colorful sparkling bracelets on her wrists.

"This is Aryia," Another hot guy, are you fucking kidding me? How is it even possible for this many hot guys to be in one place? Kat, what the hell have you brought me into? I'm not complaining though. Aryia glanced at me, then back to his phone. He had tats all over him too, wearing a simple white t-shirt and jeans, a hoop in his nose. He was sitting on the other huge bean bag that Sam hadn't been in.

 "That's about it, I guess. Colby is in his room. Maybe you'll meet him some other time. Come sit down." Kat followed Sam to his bean bag and sat with him, while I took a seat next to Kevin on the couch.

I know that he noticed that I was nervous. I'm not very good at meeting new people, smart ass or not. He leaned over to me, until I felt his hot breath on my ear. "Calm down sweetheart. We don't bite...well, not right now."

 I turned my head and met his gaze. What the hell was wrong with his eyes? I had never seen eyes like that before. I could have sworn that he just had basic, beautiful, but basic brown eyes, but now I saw a silver ring around his pupil and it was burning into me. I felt like I should lean over into Kevin...maybe just let him bite me if he wanted to. He was hot. I felt myself leaning towards him, and I couldn't stop it if I wanted to...but I didn't want to.

 "KEVIN!" Sam's strong, authoritative voice rang through my brain, snapping me back to reality.

What the fuck was I doing? I was almost sitting in Kevin's lap, leaning my head towards his mouth. I jumped off of him while he started laughing.

"Just having a little fun Sammy. Sorry."

 I knew that my face was flaming red. Sam glared at him in a way that almost made me scared and I could swear that his blue eyes were glowing.

 "Stop fucking with her. She's Kat's friend. You know the rules."

 Kevin raised his hand to his head in a salute. "Yes sir, Sorry sir."

 Sam rolled his eyes. "If I didn't love you, I'd kill you." Why didn't that sound like a joke?

 I gulped, the force of it hurting my throat. Kat met my gaze and gave me an apologetic look, before turning back to Sam. I mostly sat there the entire time, not speaking to anyone, because they weren't speaking to me. I was invisible. Kevin leaned his head over to me and took a big sniff, while I scooted back into the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I snapped out.

 I was still mad at him for earlier. I don't know why I thought it was his fault but I didn't want to think that I did that on my own.

 "You smell good." He grinned at me, showing me all of his teeth, and running his tongue over the top row.

 "Back off bitch," I spit out through my teeth, and glared at him. He just laughed like I had made the funniest joke in the world.

 "You heard her Kev. Back off." Elton spoke up from his seat by the door. I hadn't even noticed that he was watching.

 Mike nudged him and motioned towards Sam, who was watching us. "Stop fucking around." He looked at me. "Sorry Chloe, he's just messing with you. Kevin is a clown."

I nodded, and chewed on my bottom lip. Kevin looked at me apologetically, big sad puppy dog eyes aimed at me.

 "I'm sorry. I'm just playing. Can we be friends?" I couldn't help but laugh at the way he was acting like a child, and my anger melted away.

 "Sure but keep your distance."

 He grinned again and threw his arm around my neck. "Nah, I like hugs and stuff." I rolled my eyes but let him keep his arm there.

From that point, Sam and the others started asking me questions, making small talk, and trying to include me in the conversations. I could tell that they were avoiding some things, because Sam would give them a look if they started to speak on something and they would stop.

 I'm hanging out with a fucking gang. There is no other explanation.

 A knock on the door drew my attention and I watched Elton open it, standing back to let someone in.

 A tall, shirtless guy, wearing black jeans with chains, walked in. Dark hair, with blue streaks, tats on his back and chest, his wrist, hand, and arm. He was concentrating on Sam, and took a deep breath, about to speak.