101

Colby held his hands out, like 'go ahead,' with a little smirk on his face. I looked at Mike.

 "Okay Michael, I appreciate the concern for my life and for Colby, but this isn't really your business." I turned my gaze back to Colby. "And you. If I hear you say you fucked up with me one more time! Stop that shit! Literally the best sexual experience of my life, and you're fucking it up!" I clapped my hand over my mouth, realizing that I had actually just yelled that in front of a room full of people...vampires...whatever.

Colby's eyes were wide for a second, his lips folding inside his mouth to hold his laughter. Then the room exploded with cat calls and laughter from everyone else.

"Damn Brother, she said she don't even care if she die, you can get it!" Jake yelled, while Tara fell over on him laughing.

 I flushed, glancing at Colby. His blue eyes were twinkling as he laughed with the others.

"Fuck you." I exclaimed, still blushing.

 "Pretty sure I already did." Colby replied.

 Kat had tears in her eyes, when I glanced at her.

"Why didn't you guys give Kat a hard time like this?? Why is everyone picking on me?"

 "Because Sam didn't fuck her into a coma!" Kevin yelled out, laughing.

 "Oh my God," I groaned.

 "Yeah, what's up with that?" Kat asked, looking at Sam.

 His eyes grew wide, and his mouth fell open.

"I- hm" Sam closed his mouth, apparently too shocked to reply.

 I started laughing with everyone this time, thankful to Kat for getting the attention off of me.

Aryia got up and walked to the freezer, grabbing out blood bags and throwing them to everyone who needed one. He tossed one to Colby, and he snatched it out of the air. I gave him a confused look.

He shrugged.

 "I've been on them for the last three days. One more day isn't going to hurt. You just woke up."

His fangs slid out and he popped his bag along with everyone else, sucking it dry in no time. I watched as his tongue shot out to lick the blood from his lips.

Why was that hot? Shit. His eyes shot to mine, apparently knowing what I was thinking.

 I swear I never used to be this dirty minded. This was all his fault. He shouldn't be so fucking HOT.

"So everybody ready for the party tonight? There's going to be a lot of humans here, more than just the ones we feed on. I need everyone to be well fed and make sure that you don't give us away. You guys know the drill." Colby stated this while still staring in my eyes. "Uncle Elton, you especially. Keep your cool. No matter how annoying they might be." He cut his eyes to Elton with a meaningful look.

 Elton rolled his eyes then grinned menacingly.

"Yeah, I'll do my best nephew. Should we expect any unwelcome visitors tonight?"

 What the hell were they hinting around about?

 "I hope not." Sam replied.

 "She knows better." Colby shot him a glare then caught my eye.

"Who knows better?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

 "Don't worry about it. It's nobody. Just some chick vampire that has been acting out." He shook his head, and gave me a half smile.

 I felt like there was something he wasn't telling me but I decided not to call him out on it just yet. I chewed my lip looking at him for a moment. He just gave me the same innocent half smile, while everyone else in the room pretended to not be paying attention.

Yeah, there was definitely something going on.

"What time is the party?" I asked, just as the doorbell rang.

"Now." Kevin replied, getting up to go answer the door.

"Alright, let's go greet our guests." Sam said, standing up and bringing Kat up with him.

 Colby did the same, taking my hand in his and pulling me beside him. He hugged me against his chest, and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." He murmured against my hair.

"I love you." I replied, my cheek pressed against his chest.

 Everyone else had left the garage already, making their way inside the house for the party. He pulled away, looking down at me.

"Look Chloe," He ran his hand through his hair. "There are going to be a lot of girls at this party that I've...well, that know me...and they're usually pretty forwards. Just kind of wanted to prepare you for that."

I bristled.

I hadn't really thought about that, even though I knew what kind of guy he was...or used to be.

 "How many girls?"

I mean, I could deal...right? Jealousy was already gnawing at my insides, just from the thought of it.

Where did that come from? I didn't feel jealous before but now...well, now it was just as intense as everything else that I was feeling.

He looked at me, kind of ashamed.

 "You know how I am, I mean was. There's...a lot, but I don't care about them. You know that. You're it for me Chloe. I just didn't want you to be caught off guard."

 I closed my eyes for a minute, taking in his words. Damn it, I loved him so much already.

 "I'm gonna have to cut a bitch, aren't I?" I asked, only half joking as I opened my eyes to his blue gaze.

He smirked.

 "Hopefully not."

His expression told me that he wasn't so sure though. Fuck. I had a feeling that this was going to be a helluva party and I wasn't so sure that it was going to be fun.

"Maybe I should start drinking now." I replied, leaning up on my tip toes to kiss his full lips, before pulling him towards the door with me.

 He laughed a little and let me pull him with me, out the door into the kitchen. It was already full of people making drinks, and grabbing beers. Pretty sure that I saw some thick red liquid in some of the cups floating around.