132

"No, I always excuse myself to the bathroom or something. It just makes me uncomfortable. Pretty stupid, huh?"

I was embarrassed by not talking about it now.

He hugged me closer and pressed his lips to the top of my head.

 "Not at all. I think it's adorable that my smart mouth girl can't talk about sex."

I loved the way Colby called me his smart mouth girl.

 "Are we actually going to stay in bed all day?" I asked, thinking about what I needed to do at home, at my apartment.

 "I'm okay with it, if you are," He replied, pulling me even closer against him.

"I need to go home," I said, looking up at him.

His brow furrowed.

"Why?"

 I rolled my eyes at him. "Because I live there Colby. Plus, I need to feed my cat, wash my clothes, clean up, I mean, the usual things that someone does in the place that they live."

His expression changed but I couldn't read it. "Oh...okay. I guess you should get dressed and go then." He rolled over and closed his eyes.

Was he shutting me out? Really?

"Are you going  back to sleep?" I asked.

 "Yep," he replied shortly, his eyes still closed.

"Colby...what's up? Why are you acting like this?"

 "Like what? You need to leave and I need to sleep."

He was pouting because I needed to go feed my cat? It should bother me, even disturb me a little, but it didn't.

 "Do you wanna go sleep at my place while I do everything I need to do?" I whispered in his ear, then kissed his cheek.

He rolled back towards me, the boyish smile back on his face.

"You want me to?" I nodded, smiling at his change of mood. "Good," he replied, sitting up in the bed. "Because I was going anyways, you just wouldn't have known about it."

I frowned at him. "Making a habit out of stalking me Brock?"

He just shrugged. "Vampires are trying to kill you. I have to keep you safe."

Okay, I had forgotten about the whole thing with Millie somehow.

The only memory in my brain was last night and the way that he had made me feel.

"Oh yeah...guess it's better if you do come. Hey, do you know if Kat stayed the night last night or did she go home?"

He cocked his head to the side, like he was listening. "She's here. She's down stairs watching TV. Devyn is up too."

I nodded. "Okay, I'll let her know before we leave then. Maybe we can all go out tonight or something. Have some fun and let some steam off."

He raised one eyebrow at me, the silver of his eyes glinting. "Pretty sure I worked off most of my steam last night."

I blushed again and glared at him. "You know, you weren't that damn good. You just have a big head ego."

He smirked at me. "Stop lying. You know I was amazing. You were too though. God, I thought I was going to come right when I entered you but-"

"Oh no!" I exclaimed, a thought coming to my mind.

 He leaned towards me worried, glancing around the room, like someone might try to attack us. "What? What's wrong?" I shook my head, and placed my hand on his arm.

"You didn't- We didn't use protection last night..." I had never, ever had sex without using protection. "Oh my God!" I exclaimed loudly, clapping my hand over my mouth.

 "What?" He said again, sounding annoyed now.

 "We didn't use any the first time either. I can't believe that I let this happen. I have never in my life been unsafe with someone...and no offense, but you were a slut, and there is no telling what those other girls could have had! Can I get pregnant? Colby, can you say something and let me know about shit because I'm kind of freaking out, if you hadn't noticed!"

My breathing was getting faster and my heart beat was racing, all while he was just staring at me with a little smile on his gorgeous face.

"You're fine baby. I'm clean. No diseases. I can't contract them and I can't spread them. Also, no babies. I have no little swimmers anymore. No kids for me."

He seemed a little sad about that but maybe we could have a conversation about that later. Right now, I was too busy learning how to breathe again. I let my head fall down into my hands, heaving a sigh of relief.

"So you think I'm a slut, huh?" He asked, putting his hand under the blanket and rubbing it up my thigh.

"No, I think that you were a slut. There's a difference." My skin felt like it was fire where his cool fingertips were touching me, moving slowly up my leg, towards my heat. "We need to go Colby. I need to go feed my cat. She's probably hungry."

"But I'm hungry," he whined in my ear, before catching my earlobe in between his teeth.

I gasped as what his hand was doing, and leaned back into him.

"Okay, maybe she can wait a little longer."

He growled in approval, and flipped over on top of me. "Good, cuz I need my breakfast."

"Oh God," I gasped out as I watched him lower himself.

Thirty minutes later, I was up searching for my clothes, while he was still lying naked in the bed.

"Will you get up? and where is my damn work skirt? I need to wear it out of this house, but I also need to drop it back off at the cafe as soon as possible, so that the price of it doesn't come out of my last check."

He laughed at my frantic motions. "I don't know! You took it off, not me."

 I thought back to last night, trying to remember what I did with it. "Aha!" I exclaimed, and tore the sheet off the bed, uncovering Colby.

 "Hey!"

 I laughed, when he covered himself. "Who's being shy now?" I teased him.

 I grabbed my skirt that was lying over by the wall on the bed and shimmied it on quickly, avoiding Colby's hands trying to grab me.

"You're not ready yet and I need to go. I'm going to leave you."

He rolled his eyes, then disappeared.