" quiet "

𝙩𝙤𝙥: hoseok

𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢: seokjin

"Yes sir, there is a collaboration meeting held at the Min Corps. tomorrow with Mr.Min." Hoseok's assistant Jimin said as hoseok just simply nodded his head, biting his bottom lip trying his best not moan.

Hoseok guided a hand under his desk and gripped on the person hair making the person whimper softly as it continued bobbing his head up and down quietly gagging on it once in a while.

"Alright, that will be all Mr.Jung," Jimin said before bowing and left his office, hearing the automatic sound notifying that the door was locked Hoseok gripped on the person's hair.

His head pulled back off Hoseok's length breathing hard as his lips were plump and juicy.

"You always seem to make a mess Seokjin, you always like to be a dirty bitch don't you?"

Hoseok questioned Seokjin seeing some cum on the floor, seokjin blushed hearing him getting scolded. "Answer me a slut," Hoseok ordered.

"N-no.."

"No what?" Hoseok said seeing Seokjin lick his bottom lip, closing his eyes opening them and stared into Hoseok's stern gaze.

"No daddy."

"Damn right." Hoseok stood up grabbing seokjins arm making him get up from under the table as Hoseok bent him over the table.

Seokjin's pants were pulled down dropping to his ankles along with his panties that he was wearing underneath.

"Make sure to be quiet."

Before Seokjin could reply he felt Hoseok thick and long length push inside of his hole, he quickly clamped a hand over his mouth letting out a muffled moan.

Hoseok spanked seokjins thigh. "Be quiet." Hoseok placed his hands on Seokjin's waist as he thrust inside of him at a quick pace.

"D-daddy mnngh ah."

Seokjin kept his moans at a minimum but was hard feeling Hoseok thrust into him at such a fast pace.

Hoseok spanked him again earning a whimper from Seokjin as he softly chuckled.

"You like daddies dick don't you slut?"

Seokjin shamefully nodded his head feeling Hoseok thrust pick up, gripping on the edge of the desk trying not to be loud.

Seokjin let out a slight loud moan escape his lips feeling Hoseok grip on his hair pulling him up towards him as he abused his prostate.

"Be quiet."

Seokjin gripped on Hoseok arm as a hand steadied him on the desk. "I-I'm close." Seokjin choked out feeling a familiar knot his stomach.

"Go ahead."

Hoseok helped, pumping Seokjin dick a little before a white string of cum finally erupted from the tip as he let out a loud muffled moan.

Hoseok then came inside of Seokjin letting out a soft groan finally releasing as he let go of seokjins hair.

"You always seem to dirty up my office Hyung," Hoseok said making Seokjin scoff softly. "Not my fault was having sex in your office," Seokjin said making Hoseok chuckle softly.

"Hm~ but it's not my fault either when your literally begging me to fuck you," Hoseok said making Seokjin blush.