bonus episode

𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮/𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠

𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉
Seokjin over heard your friend talking about kinks as he heard him say that you have a daddy/mommy kink.Ever since then Seokjin sneakily called you daddy/mommy in public liking how you glare at him.

"Mm~my daddy/mommy looks so sexy"

𝙔𝙊𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙄
Once Yoongi found out that you had a daddy/mommy kink he would blush everytime calling you daddy/mommy seeing your eyes stare into his soul.

"U, Um daddy/mommy stop s, staring at me"

𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆
Hoseok found out about your daddy/mommy kink after eavesdropping on a conversation while he was bringing you some water.Walking in he gave you your water as you thanked him.

"You're welcome daddy/mommy"

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙅𝙊𝙊𝙉
Namjoon found out by you telling him straight up to his face as it was a dare.Namjoon blushed looking in your lustful gaze making him feel weak.

"D, Don't expect me to say it all the time daddy/mommy"

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉
Once Jimin found out it was hell for you.Everytime Jimin gets a chance he takes it whether its just you and him alone or out in the public.

"Daddy/Mommy don't I look cute in this skirt?"

𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂
Taehyung found out just by asking you with innocent eyes as you just nodded your head seeing him smile.

"Then can I start calling you daddy/mommy more often!?"

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆
Once Jungkook found out about your daddy/mommy kink, just like Seokjin, he always enjoyed you harshly talking to him in his ear telling him you were going to give him a punishment if he keeps it up.

"M'sorry..daddy/mommy"