" anniversary " 2

𝙩𝙤𝙥:taehyung, male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:hoseok

Hoseok slightly trembling body laid on the bed as you and taehyung laid on each side of him while spooning him. "You okay Hobie?" You asked softly as he softly chuckle nodding his head.

"I liked the present" You both heard said covering his face meaning his was embarrassed making you and taehyung coo at him while hugging him. Hoseok was embarrassed, but it kept playing in his head like it was engraved into his brain.

𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔~

A shaky moan flew past hoseoks mouth as he tugged at the chains, the handcuffs restraining him from moving away from the hands of yours that were gripping at his waist. You smirked looking at hoseok. "You look so cute hobie" You coo'ed as Taehyung slowly thrusted the dildo in hoseoks needy hole.

Hoseoks was laid on his back, his glory was shown to you and Taehyung. Hoseok bit on his bottom lip feeling you pepper kisses over his chest and stomach. "M-More" Hoseok breathed making you grin. "Should we Tae?" You asked looking at Taehyung. "Hmm~ I don't know, baby sounds greedy" Taehyung said picking the pace of dildo making Hoseok moan out.

You went down further down taking in his nipple in your mouth, your warm tongue swirling around, biting down on it softly while the other was getting played with your hands. The silky tie around his eyes blocking his vison, his mouth fell agape. You stopped and leaned up, signalling Taehyung to stop, he did making Hoseok catch his breath. "W.. Why did you stop?" Hoseok breathed out. "I hope you weren't you going to cum yet, princess" Taehyung said smirking slowly pulling out the dildo.

You grabbed a cock ring and easily slipped it on around hoseoks cock, him shivering feeling the metal ring around his cock. He suddenly felt something enter him made gasp softly making him throw his head back in shock.

A startled moan left his mouth as a chuckle followed after. "Sorry princess did I hurt you?" Taehyung asked sarcastic as Hoseok could tell he was grinning. "Tae, [name], please" Hoseok pleaded softly already knowing what it was. You chuckles softly as you held on the small remote, along with Taehyung. "Yes baby?" You said looking at Taehyung before you both looked at Hoseok with an evil grin.

"You know how much I hate those" Hoseok said making you and taehyung laugh a little. "Oh but at the same time, you love these" You said. You see, you and taehyung out two different vibrators inside of Hoseok.

"I wonder what level we should do first" Taehyung asked looking at you for confirmation. "I think we should start with level 2" You suggested but Taehyung shook his head in disagreement. "I say level 3" Taehyung retorted

You both press what level you wanted. A sharp gasp was made by Hoseok, the hand cuffs biting his pretty wrist, bruising them as Hoseok shut his eyes tightly letting out a airy moan.

"H, Holy-"

(i fucking suck at threesome ngl-)