bonus episode

𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 '𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙮' 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆𝙅𝙄𝙉
You called him baby boy on accident seeing him wearing an oversized pink jacket you bought him. Once you said that he blushed as you apologized but he shook his head.

"C, Can you say it again?"

𝙔𝙊𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙄
You called him baby boy when trying to wake him up for breakfast, seeing him blush made you laugh softly and teased him as you kept calling him that.

"O, Only call me that when we're alone"

𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙊𝙆
You called him baby boy when he was teaching you his dance moves to 'Boy Meets Evil' song and praised him as the word slipped out.

"Babyboy?.. I, I like it!"

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙅𝙊𝙊𝙉
You called him baby boy without even knowing it. You said it when helping Namjoon with the books that fell off the bookshelf as he blushed.

"Did you just...okay"

𝙅𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙉
You called him baby boy once he gave you a drawing of him and you holding hands and praised him on how much of a good artist he is.

"I, I'm your baby boy"

𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂
You called him baby boy once seeing him almost tripping over his shoelace since he didn't tie his shoes and told him he needs to be more careful.

"B, Baby boy promises"

𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙂𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆
You called him baby boy on accident when trying to wake him up on his daily nap and once you called him that he blushed badly and covered his face.

"C, Call me that again"