" babysitter? "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jimin

You heard your name being called by your mother from downstairs making you get out of your bed and walk down to the doorway.

Once you were down the stairs you noticed the Park family with your parents and Park Jimin as you rose an eyebrow and looked at your dear parents.

"We are going out,since you're good enough you're going to watch jimin for a while." Your eyes went wide before saying. "But mom,I have to finish studying." You said making her sigh.

"Son take a break from studying and if you do a good job it'll get you f/s when were coming home." Your dad bribed you which always works.

"Fine, but also f/d" You said smiling a little making the four adults laugh. "Alright we'll be going." You waved at them goodbye before enclosing the door.

Your while face changed into a smile to a blank face. "Dont break or mess with anything,and mostly done bother me." You said seeing jimin roll his eyes before walking upstairs towards your room.

You closed your door after entering it and sat back down at your desk chair, picking up your pencil and continued studying.

Few minutes later you heard a loud crash making you shoot up from your seat and dash(i) downstairs and entered the living room seeing a broken vase on the ground.

Your eyes went towards jimin who had a smirk plastered on his face. "Oops." That honestly ticked you off making you walk up to him and grab his hair harshly with one hand.

"Dont fucking test me jimin."

You said in a stern tone seeing his smirk falter as you let go seeing him let out a soft shaky sigh. "Clean this shit up." You said before walking off back to your room.

After sometime you hear your door open and close and looked to see jimin plop on your bed. "What do you want." You said looking back at your work.

"M'bored." Jimin said smiling making you put down your pencil and stood up. "Fine then.let's see if you're going to be bored." You opened a drawer and grabbed some handcuffs making way towards him.

"W-wait what!?" You saw how he went from smirking to scared as you quickly handcuffed his hands to the bed.

You stepped back seeing him squirm around on your bed. "T-this isn't funny!t-take this off!" Jimin said blushing trying not to get turned on.

"Nah, you good."

You said sitting back down in your seat,getting back to studying. "You're bored so try and take them off yourself."

"P-please take it o-off." Jiming begged you but you ignored. "Hey im quite thirsty, want something from the store—"

You heard jimin softly moan making you look at him weirdly as you poked his stomach. "Yah." You said looking at him.

"P-please take it off"

You watched him rub his legs together a little as he bit on his bottom lips as it did something to you.

"Do you like this type of stuff?" You asked seeing him shyly nod his head blushing as you smirked. "Wow, bratty boy has a kink." You said chuckling softly.

"S-shutup assho-fuck!"

You slowly rubbed his growing boner. "Ah ah ah, language." You said chuckling softly at his reaction as you sat down beside him.

You snaked a hand under his shirt rubbing a thumb over his sensitive nipple earning a whimper from him.

"Hmn."

Jimin bucked his hips upwards slightly creating friction on his boner. "What are you doing now?" You said pushing his hips down back onto the bed making a whine come from him.

You heard him mumbling something under his breath. "What was that?" You asked him leaning closer.

"Please..j-just fuck me already.p-punish me."

You connected your lips on his as he hungrily kissed back moaning softly, balling his fist up feeling you crawl between his legs and broke the kiss going down to his jawline towards his neck.

You kissed his neck softly as you unbuttoned his shirt and created hickeys hearing his moans gradually get louder.

You got up from your spot and went to your closet hearing him whine and came back holding a black box and set it on the bed.

"Hmm let's see.what should I do for your punishment?" You said as jimin forgot he was getting a punishment.

He watched you pick up a vibrator making his eyes widen as you seen his reaction made you smirk.

"A-ah M/n not that one!t-too big!"

Jimin said blushing furiously made you laugh. "Its called a punishment for a reason." You said pulling down his bottoms. "M/n no~." Jimin whined but soon let out a loud shaky moan feeling you insert the vibrator inside his unprepared hole.

"M/N!"

You watched how he arched his back off the bed clenching his fist as his body trembled slightly with pleasure filling his body.

You turned it up another level hearing him let out more moans as you sat down watching him, slowly pumping his dick jimin bucked his hips into your hand moaning louder as that smirk never left your face.

"Already close hm?"

You said as jimin nodded whimpering as tears fell from his eyes due to the vibrator literally up against his prostate.

"C-can i cum please!"

Jimin said loudly feeling you turn the vibrator up to another level, he tugged on the handcuffs wanting to touch himself as you pumped his dick at a fast pace then back to a slow pace.

"Beg for it then."

You said him his whines get louder. "Daddy please let me cum!ill be a good boy!j-just-hmn!let me cum." Jimin said between his heavy breathing.

"Cum babyboy."

With one final pump jimin released his cum as it landed on his stomach made you chuckle softly.

"Baby thats a lot youve been holding in."

You said seeing his tip leak with cum as his chest rose and deflated fast as he was breathing hard.

"Next time i babysit you, will you be a good boy?" You asked as jimin nodded his head. "Yes daddy." Jimin answered as you nodded your head uncuffing his hands and cleaned him up.

Bonus

"Jiminie are you okay?" His mother asked seeing hin limping as it made him blush. "Ah yeah hes okay, we were playing police and criminal and jimin was the criminal and was running away and had accidentally hit his hip on the edge of the table." You lied smoothly.