" sir "

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙:🤐
𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:seokjin
𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠:degrading, hair pulling, praising

Seokjin looks at you before rolling his eyes made you confused. "What did I do baby?" You asked going into soft dom mode walking towards him. "Shh, I'm trying to be adult here" Seokjin said to you made you chuckle softly watching him leave the kitchen as you followed along.

"Baby I don't think you want to do that, I need you so I can baby you" You said following him upstairs probably going to the room. "Or what? Scared that I'm gonna hurt your pride on being top?" Seokjin said chuckling as you instantly forgot about being nice and decided to teach him a little lesson. You watched as Seokjin rambled on until you pinned him against the wall shutting him up quickly.

Looking into your eyes he gulped knowing what he just got himself into. "What were you saying?" Your voice sent shivers through his body as he let out a soft, "sorry sir", and that made you scoff. " Is that all? What happened to you being a adult?" You asked as Seokjin didn't, couldn't respond made you lean in towards his ear sliding a leg between his thighs.

"Or are you still my whiny fucktoy?"

Oh, the way you said, just made him whine softly, feeling his body get warm once you pressed your body against his. "Answer" You said darkly, letting go of wrist and placed your hands on his hips. "Y-yours.." Seokjin said softly, stealing a quick glance at you before looking away made you smirk. "Say it louder, I can't hear you" You teased Seokjin, grabbing his chin forcing him to look up at you made him blush.

"And look at me when I'm talking to you" You said lowly. "Now repeat what you said" You ordered him feeling him tug on your shirt a little. "I'm your fucktoy s-sir, y-yours and o-only yours" Seokjin said clearly embarrassed but it only made you smirk.

"Let's see if you're really my whiny fucktoy"

You stated before slamming your lips on his startling Seokjin before he kissed back, wrapping his arms around your neck to deepen the kiss. Seokjin moaned softly in the kiss, you picking him up wrapping his legs around your waist bringing him to the bedroom.

;;

Seokjin made a sharp inhale once feeling you enter yourself inside him with ease. "Hmm surprised you're still tight from last time" You whispered cockily in his ear made him blush, hands propped up on your back. "B-because I don't break your rules" Seokjin answered softly made you smirk. "Damn right baby" You said before softly kissing his delicate skin on his neck.

When you moved suddenly, a whimper flew past seokjins lips. "Please move" Seokjin begged softly, the way your warm breath hit his skin sent shivers through his body, dark marks waiting to be shown. "Hmm, is my little fucktoy ready?" You asked earning a quick nod from Seokjin. "Yes sir, i-i am" Seokjin quickly responded.

Not wanting to waste anytime, you gripped on Seokjin petite waist softly slowly pulling out before you slammed back in earning a surprised yelp from him. You held back a smirk and thrusted inside of him, groaning softly everytime he will tighten around your length. Loud moans escaped seokjins mouth feeling you slide against his walls.

Hissing softly feeling seokjins nails dig into your back. "Want daddy to go faster?" You asked smirking a little as Seokjin nodded his head whimpering softly. "Come on bitch you can beg better" You growled softly made him whine softly. "Please daddy, fuck your little toy, please go faster, please use me" Seokjin sputtered out. Oh now that's how you beg, with compliance, you thrusted into him.

Seokjin back lifted slightly off the bed, moaning loudly throwing his head back. You moaned lowly, biting on your bottom lip listening seokjins whiny moans gradually get loud. "Such a good fucktoy for me, hm" You grunted out, a moan as a response from Seokjin.

You penetrated seokjins hole once hearing his moans get more vocal. Seokjin choking on his own moans as tears spilled from Seokjins eyes. "Close baby?" You said seeing him frantically nod his head, his eyes already begging for release.

"C-can I cum? P-please? I've been a g-good boy" Seokjin choked out made you chuckle softly. "You've been a good boy?" You asked repeating what he said. "You sure?" "Yes daddy, I'm good boy! I-i promise~!" Seokjin whined, his throat going sore as you wrapped a hand around the tip, slowly jacking him off until he released, releasing his cum on his stomach once you came inside of him.

"You did such a good job for daddy" Seokjin blushed at the sudden praise as he catched his breath. "Of-of course, I'm Kim Seokjin" Seokjin breathed out earning a small chuckle from you. "Indeed you are, but you're mine" You said giving Seokjin a small peck.

decode this and you will find out the answer⬇⬇
8 )9:3 697