" manners "

𝙩𝙤𝙥: taehyung
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢: jungkook

Jungkook whimpered softly as he looked up staring at his lovely husband's eyes. "What a good boy you are." Taehyung said running a hand through Jungkook magenta locks.

"I'm good boy."

Jungkook said softly, gripping on his shorts as he sat on the ground with his butt touching the ground as he was between taehyungs legs.

Jungkook's body felt hot and weak.he just wanted taehyung to wreck his body, just take him, dominate his submissive body.

Taehyung leaned forward lifting Jungkooks chin up as he licked his lips seductively staring at Jungkook's eyes before flickering to his plump lips.

"Who owns you?"

Taehyung asked in a deep tone sending shivers through Jungkooks spine going straight to his length.

"You do master..."

Jungkook breathed out staring right back into taehyungs dark brown orbs seeing a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Who does master own?"

Taehyung questioned softly, rubbing his thumb over Jungkook's bottom lip as Jungkook opened his mouth slightly.

"Me..master owns me."

Jungkook said before taehyung connecting his lips on Jungkook, him kissing back moaning softly wanting to deepen the kiss.

And doing that he raised up a little deepening the kiss as taehyung wrapped a hand behind Jungkooks neck bringing him closer.

Placing his hands on taehyungs knees he let out a soft moan feeling taehyungs tongue join in the kiss, gripping on taehyung pants he hungrily kissed him.

Retracting from the kiss taehyung caressed Jungkooks cheek.

"Good boys get what they want right?"

Taehyung asked softly making the suspense grow in Jungkook as he calmly nodded his head.

"Yes, master."

Jungkook answered back licking his lips.

"Then what does the good boy want as a reward?"

Taehyung said lifting Jungkook chin up with one finger seeing Jungkook blushing smiling a little.

"May I taste daddies milk please?"

Jungkook asked politely knowing he always gets what he wants when using his manners.

"Since my good boy used his manners I suppose."

Taehyung said leaning back in the chair. "May I take it off?" Jungkook asked signaling he wants to unbuckle taehyung belt.

"You may."

"Thank you." Jungkook said softly as he began unbuckling his husband's Gucci belt as he unbuttoned his pants, unzipping it slowly before looking up back at taehyung for permission.

Giving a nod of agreement Jungkook pulled down taehyung Calvin Klein underwear seeing his 10-inch length sprung free from the clothing.

Jungkook stared at it wrapping a hand around it.

"May I start master?"

Taehyung nodded his head feeling Jungkook warm breath tickle his length as Jungkook softly kissed the tip making him bite down on his bottom lip.

Jungkook finally set the tip in his mouth slowly going down on his length earning a soft groan from taehyung.

"That's good baby."

Taehyung softly praised him as Jungkook began slowly bobbing his head moaning softly as low moans escaped past taehyungs lips.

Taehyung bucked his hips upwards hitting the back of Jungkooks mouth making Jungkook gag as he gripped on Jungkook magenta hair thrusting into his mouth.

"O-oh fuck."

Taehyung moaned softly as Jungkook began to catch up with taehyungs thrust he swirled his tongue around taehyung length desperate for his cum.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook off his length as he quickly jerked himself off letting his cum land on Jungkooks face.

Jungkook stuck his tongue out licking the cum that leaked from taehyung tip licking it clean as he stared at taehyung.

"Wheres your manners?" Taehyung asked softly.

"M'thank you for the milk daddy." Jungkook replied with a small smile on his face.