" succubus "

[ VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!! ]

𝙩𝙤𝙥:non-binary
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:any member

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:sadomasochism

[got this idea by watching rosario+vampire..don't ask how]

He cried out, tugging at his chain, the succubus looked back, his face, red from blushing and crying. "P, Plea-ah!" Another smack landed on the succubus ass cheek. "And when did I say you could talk, ___?" You said holding a paddle in your hand with a smirk plastered on your face.

"I told you what was going to happen if you tried to have sex with me while I was asleep, you would get a punishment," You said with an innocent smile as you smacked his ass again making him cry out.

You rubbed his sore ass cheek, having 40 spankings, and ___ still liked it. "You're taking my punishment so well, " You said looking at ___ who looked back at you. " But that doesn't mean you'll get a reward" You said chuckling a bit seeing how ___ pouted slightly.

You went over to the wall of toys and grabbed a butt plug and walked over to ___. Going behind him you slowly inserted the butt plug and turned it on.

A gasp came from ___ as his back arched, his lower back dipping as his ass stuck in the air. "Oh F, Fuck" ___ moaned out, clenching his fist and tugging at chains.

You slowly fingered him with two digits with the butt plug still in there and chuckled softly seeing him like this.

;;

His body shaking as he suddenly came for the fifth time now.

"Aw, you already came again? But we're barely starting the fun~" You said sliding out your fingers and grabbed a whip and a blindfold. ___ eyes widen as he felt his ears get warm. "Ah, I heard from a little bird that succubus love~ getting whipped, but I'm adding a blindfold for more fun," You said with a smile.

You crouched in front of ___ on the bed and softly grabbed his chin and wiped his tears. "Ah this face wasn't made for crying baby," You said smiling softly, staring his purple eyes. "Also, if you try and take out your wings to block the whip, " You leaned into his ear. "Things will get more fun"

You leaned back and softly kissed ___ forehead and tied the silky rope around his eyes. You went back to where you were and softly touched his back. ".. Color?" You asked while holding the whip in your hand and waited for ___.

"Green, bright green" ___ responded making you grin. "That's perfect" Without warning, you lifted the whip and brought it down letting it harshly hit his back which made ___ gasp softly.

You softly kissed the whip mark and did the same, whipped him and kissed the whip mark. End the end he ended up in a total of 30 while marks, 10 on both legs and 10 on his back, the butt plug back where you had gotten it after you cleaned it from having cum on it.

You placed the whip on the rack and untied the rope from ___ eyes. ___ blinked a little regaining his vision, his breath shaky he said, "Why'd... You... Stop?" ___ said making you chuckle softly. "That's the end of the punishment," You said checking the clock. "It's already been an hour and 30 minutes," You said.

"Why? Did you wanted to go longer?" You said as ___ slowly nodded his head made you shake your head softly and took the chains off of his wrist. You helped ___ sit up and looked at his wrist. You softly kissed his wrist and looked at ___ seeing him blushing.

"You know, you look good with the marks I make from you," You said pulling ___ closer and placed your lips on his before ___ could respond you pulled away. "Cute" You said giving him a grin made him giggle softly.

"Maybe not this time but, next time is a new time" ___ said letting you pick him up and bring him to the bathroom to clean up.

[sorry for people who thought the harming was bad or really scary, and for the people who enjoyed, thanks for reading]