" selfish baby "

𝙩𝙤𝙥: female
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢: any member

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: sadistic! reader, masochistic! member

You rolled your eyes, turning your body in your chair making it face your desk and continued scrolling, ignoring the stares you were getting from your lover. "Seems like puppy is getting ahead of yourself, as if you forgot who your master is" You said sternly not looking back at him making him flinch a little.

"Mama.. " He called out, you ignored it made a small whine come from him. You heard shuffling and before you knew it, he grabbed your hand placing something in your hand. Looking at him and looked at his neck seeing him wearing the collar you gave him for his birthday last year made you clench on what you thought was the leash, in fact it was made you want to chuckle.

"I'm your puppy, no one else's" He said before making eye contact with you. "Are you really?" You said holding back a smirk as you stood up, your eyes traveling around his smaller frame made him feel vulnerable. "Only yours, I'm yours" He said making that smirk finally show on your lips.

"So selfish" You said softly but he heard made a soft giggle leave past his lips. "I'm your selfish baby, and you're mine" He said, grabbing your other hand and guided you to the bed.

"Won't you please your selfish puppy, master?"

He said slowly unbuttoning his shirt as you watched lustfully knowing he was teasing you. Once his shirt was off you pushed him on the bed, your lips connecting with his. The sudden action made him moan softly.

"You really are a naughty one, aren't you?" You said breaking the kiss as he laughed a little. "Only for you" He softly said, almost close to a whisper once feeling your kisses travel down his chest and stomach. A soft gasp came from him once he felt your hand touch his hard-on. "Hm~, already leaking" You said pulling down the trousers he was wearing after you handed him the leash in your hand made him blush.

You tapped his legs signalling him to spread them and he obeyed. "Should you even be prepped?" You said laughing as you looked at him made his heart beat faster at the tone of your voice, you were insulting him. "Hm? Speak dog" You said making his eyes widen slightly.

"W, Woof.. Woof" He spoke made you hmm softly. "No? Okay" You said as you grinned making eye contact with him. You then got up and walked to your desk, opening the drawer and grabbing something out of it before closing it. You walked back to him, a sinister smile plastered on your lips when you saw his reaction once he saw what you had in your hand, a strap on

"You excited puppy?" "Woof" He responded quickly made chuckle softly as you began taking off your clothes leaving yourself in your lingerie.