" chains "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:female
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:any member

___ woke up wanting to move but felt a sudden restriction, something holding his wrist and ankles, his body positioned on his his knees, his ass up in the air. "Who did this?" ___ asked tiredly but once you entered he became fully aware it was you, just by your small smile.

"[Name], if you don't want me to punish you, get me out of these" ___ demanded trying to get out of the restraints. One pair of handcuffs cuffed his wrist and ankle together as the other one did the same to his other wrist and ankle.

"And why would I do that? You know ___, you've been disrespectful to me lately" That made ___ scoff. "So what are you going to do about it, punish me? " ___ said chuckling until a harsh smack landed on his ass cheek.

A groan flew past his, fist clenching as he shut his eyes. "Seems like you really want a pu-fuck" You cut him off by smacking his ass cheek again, him wishing he should've have went to sleep with only just boxers on.

"Ah ah ah~ language babe" You said making him sigh. "So what do you want from me? Want me to play along, master?" ___ said smirking at you but was quickly wiped off by you smacking his thigh.

You grabbed his hair pulling it up made him groan softly. You placed your lips on his as he kissed back. You pulled away smirking. "You know, if you really wanna punish me, hit harder-shit" You were quick to grab the paddle and smack his ass harshly made groans louder, but the third smack made a new sound come from him.

You leaned over and kissed his neck while listening to his unsteady breathing. "Ah n, not there" ___ said as you ignored and marked his neck. ___ groans soon became soft moans once you kissed a special spot.

"Mn, right there" ___ said softly, a soft moan escaping his mouth as you created a hickey on that special spot. A sharp inhale was made from ___ once feeling your hand grab his dick.

"A little gentle-" You smacked his ass harshly making him moan softly. "I do what I want, got that?" You said grabbing onto his hair making him look at you. He nodded his head trying to control his breathing.

___ hated that he liked this, and wouldn't mind if you did it again.