" quirk "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:female/male genitals
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jimin

Jimin woke up in the arms of two people and soon realized it was his girlfriend and a clone version of his girlfriend. He soon remembered last night's events, and felt his cheeks get warm.

flashback

Jimin had came home from a long day of work and one word to describe on how he was feeling, needy. He was thinking about you and one thing led to another and he ended up thinking about you fucking him.

"Hey Bubba, had a long day at work again?" He saw his lover for 5 years walk to him wearing some sweatpants and and a long sleeve shirt. You smiled at him softly and placed his coat on the coat rack and put his suitcase down.

You gave him a small kiss on his lips, but he wanted more. "Go get freshened up and then you can tell me about your day at work, okay?" You said earning a small nod from him.

After he freshened up he found you sitting up on on the bed. You placed your book down and gave him a small smile as he made his way towards you. He leaned in and gave you a kiss, and another one, and another one before it slowly turned into a makeout.

You gently pulled Jimin on your lap before you pulled away. "My day at work was boring, I thought about you and been needy for you all day" Jimin said made you chuckle softly.

"We're you baby?" You said seeing him nod his head. "I guess it's partially my fault, how should I help?" You asked him making him blush as his eyes averted away from yours. "Come on, I won't know how to help you if you won't tell me" You said.

".. quirk" That's all you heard but figured it out quickly and smirked a little. "Want mama to use her quirk?" You asked softly and kissed his jawline made him slowly close his eyes letting you kiss his neck.

Jimin soon felt someone behind him, two hands went under his shirt made him bite onto his bottom lip. "Hi, mommy" Jimin breathed out softly to your clone that jimin named.

"Hi baby~ seems like someone needs attention" Your clone, Mommy, said chuckling softly. You softly captured his lips in yours as he instantly kissed back, a soft moan leaving past his lips into the kiss.

Jimins body flinched slightly feeling your clone hands rub his visible boner. "Seems like someone is excited" Your clone joked making you and her chuckle softly as you broke the kiss.

"He said he was thinking about me" You said smirking at Jimin a little watching his breathing quicken, him resting his head on your shoulder as your clone rubbed his crotch. A moan flew past his mouth, his grip on your shirt getting tighter.

"It must've been something very naughty~ is that right minnie?" Your clone asked Jimin who nodded his head. "Y, Yes!" Jimin squeaked out shyly. "How about we start the real fun" You said making your clone smirk already knowing what to do.

Your clone stopped what she was doing made Jimin whine softly. Mommy had got of the bed and you lifted Jimin off of you. "Clothes off and get on your hands and knees for us baby" You said making him nod his head and doing what you told.

You stood up and stood next to your clone. "Prep yourself for us okay?" Your clone said making Jimin nod his head. "Good boy" You and your clone left the room. You both went to another room called the, red room and entered and headed towards a wall that had toys displayed.

"Just looking at these toys make me want to ruin him" You and your clone said at the same time made you both chuckle at each other while you both picked out some toys.

Heading back to the room mommy opened the door and there laid glory, a naked jimin, fingering himself as his free hand gripped on the bedsheets, whiny moans leaving past his mouth.

"M, Mama~ m-ommy~" Jimin called out made you and your clone snap out of your daze. You bit your bottom lip at the glorious sight. "Yeah, we're definitely going to ruin him" You said.

"Heads or tails?" You said as you both made your way towards Jimin. "Definitely heads" Your clone responded made you playfully roll your eyes. "So greedy" You said. "Well, I am your clone" "Touche" You responded.

You placed the toys on the bed and softly grabbed his hand that he using to prep himself, stopping his hand movement. "I hope you didn't wait long Bubba" You said taking his finger out.

You slipped two of your long slender fingers into him made him gasp softly, a whimper following after. Your clone made her way in front of Jimin, capturing his lips in hers, muffling his moans.

His hands made it up to her thighs, gripping on them.

"Please... Fuck your little play toy"

(aaaaand that's where ima stop, since y'know~ i haven't even planned this out. got bored, started watching my hero academia and thought: 'you know what, let's make a smut using a quirk' and so boom)