" afterschool "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:seokjin

You let a soft yawn escape past your mouth as you continued on with your work. Right now you were in night school doing some work for extra credit, even though you didn't need it, you just wanted to make sure.

Your teacher, Mr.Kim, or Seokjin, had heard you yawn making him look at you. "You okay there buddy?" Seokjin asked seeing you raise your head, your eyes meeting his made his heartbeat speed up a little.

"Ah yeah I'm okay" You responded giving a small smile before continuing on with your work as Seokjin did the same, preparing for tomorrow's class.

;;

It was now 11 pm and you and Seokjin were now leaving, you getting your work done and getting them all correct made you feel satisfied. "Hey M/n need me to drive you again?" Seokjin asked you making you shake your head a bit.

"It's okay sunbae-nim, I'll just take the bus" You said while walking down the hallway beside him. "But don't your mother work late today? I would feel bad knowing you walked alone and especially when it's dark" Seokjin said letting his inner mom come out made you chuckle softly.

"It's okay, and my mom's on a business trip so I'm alone for a couple of days or up to two weeks, but I can manage" You said shrugging your shoulders making Seokjin gasp softly.

"You're all by yourself? That makes me even more worried about you M/n, you know you're my favorite student" Seokjin said pinching your arm in a playful manner made you laugh.

"I know" You said in a cocky voice showing him a smirk sending chills through his body.

"I'm driving you home, and I don't care what you say" Seokjin said making you sigh letting him do what he wants since he's being stubborn again.

You both exited the school building heading towards his car, you getting in on the passenger side sliding on your seat belt, not wanting to hear Seokjin lecture you on again about safety rules 1-1000 and so on..

;;

During the drive you notice Seokjin passes by on the street he was supposed to turn on. "Are you kidnapping me?" You said making him choke on his saliva.

"N-No you idiot, I'm taking you to my house, I just don't feel right leaving you by yourself" Seokjin said making you nod your head a little.

;;

Seokjin pulled up in his driveway, you unbuckling your seat belt and got out the car once the engine was off and followed Seokjin to the door.

"I thought you were joking when you told me you painted your mailbox pink"

You said making him chuckle a little. "Of course I would do it, I mean come on, it's me who you're talking to" Seokjin said in a 'duh' tone making you playfully roll your eyes at him as he opened the door.

You both walked in closing hand locking the door behind you. Once you heard a familiar sound you gasped softly turning towards the sound. "Princess!" You whispered yelled going towards the white fluffy cat, picking her up she purred softly rest in her head on your shoulder.