" bestfriend-versary " 1

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙:🤐
𝙩𝙤𝙥:female
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:taehyung

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:requested for female to have male genitals

You watched your friend for 10 years do some stupid shit. You busted out laughing once your friend failed on getting you to laugh after 30 seconds. Taehyung pouted, "Why is it so hard to get you to laugh!?" He said whining while leaning on you. You chuckled softly and ruffled his black wavy hair. "It's prolly because you can't" You said smugly making him scoff playfully rolling his eyes.

"Don't forget, I can punch you in the dick" Taehyung said. "Hm, not if I punch yours first" You said slightly moving away from him. "Anyway, since today is our bestfriend-versary, we're going out to party, and I'm not taking no for an answer" Taehyung said giving you an Innocent smile made you flick his forehead softly. "Sure, why not" You said half shrugging your shoulders.

;;

"Y/n can you promise me you won't let taehyung drink any alcoholic drinks" Seokjin, taehyung older brother, asked you. "Don't worry seokjin, I won't" You said giving him a reassuring smile. You were wearing some black ripped jeans, black/white vans and a white button up. You and seokjin heard taehyung coming downstairs. "Let's go party~!" Taehyung said holding his car keys.

Taehyung had on his favorite black jeans that makes his ass look good, black/white checkered vans, and a white button up shirt. "Okay~bestie~you look good" Taehyung complimented you making you chuckle. "Same to you Tae, we're twinsies" You said wrapping an arm around his shoulder and begun walking out the door, looking back at seokjin giving him a wink letting him know you still promise.

You both inside the car and taehyung drove off excited. Once you both made it to the club and entered, taehyung instantly wanted to go to the bar but you grabbed him by his waist pulling him towards you, his back against your chest. "I promised to your brother that you weren't going to drink any alcoholic drinks" You said in his ear due to the loud music.

Taehyung held back a blush and rolled his eyes, turning around and response back. "Why did you promise that? Isn't it supposed to be our bestfriend-versary?" Taehyung said making you chuckle softly and guided him to a booth and sat down, a more quieter area of the club. "So what are you going to do if I had already ordered it?" Taehyung said making you glare at him.

"You didn't.." You said, then soon you heard a sound mean in something was being set down and looked at the tray with drinks, all alcoholic beverages. The waiter began to set the drinks and cups and shot glasses on the table as you grabbed taehyungs arm yanking him closer. "I'm going to fucking hurt you one day kim taehyung" You whispered in a low tone in his ear made him shiver slightly. You let go of his arm and looked at the waiter.

"Hey can you get me some non-alcoholic drinks too?" You asked giving him a small smile made him smile back at you nodding his head and left. You looked at taehyung seeing him rubbing his ear that you spoke in. "You're not touching none of these alcoholic drinks, got it, because if you do, I will personally tell seokjin that you had hit me and drunk a whole bottle" You said making taehyung eyes widen in shock before closing his eyes.

"..Fine, I won't touch the alcoholic drinks" Taehyung said letting out a sigh making you grin and ruffle his hair. "Good boy" You said grabbing a shot glass and a bottle of liquor, missing the way taehyung blushed at the pet name. You didn't plan on drinking a whole bottle of liquor, but if it was to stop taehyung from drinking it, you were.

And you did. After your fifth shot you basically said fuck the shot glass and begun to drink out the bottle while taehyung simply drunk his apple juice watching you get drunk. Once you were done with the bottle you were drunk, but still can think clearly and walk perfectly fine, since you can take your liquor quite well. You rested your head back on the booth cushion closing your eyes.

"Hey.." Taehyung said softly making you slowly open your eyes before closing them. ".. Hm.. " You responded back. "You drunk?" Taehyung asked softly for clarification. You let out a small chuckle nodding your head. You weren't exactly drunk drunk by you wanted taehyung to care of you, for what you also had to do last time taehyung had gotten drunk.

"Do you want to leave noona?" Taehyung asked setting his cup down, another nod from you before you slowly stood up.