" bubble bath "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:any member

You whined at your cat hybrid softly. "Baby~ look at the mess we did" ___ giggled as he licked the cake icing off your cheek. "Oopsies" ___ said making you chuckle softly. You picked him up letting him wrap his legs around your waist. "Come on bubba, let's take a shower" You said earning a while of disagreement from him. "Bubble bath~! " ___ protested, his fluffy tail swaying at the process made you hold back a laugh.

"Fine, but I'm putting in the bubbles, last time you overdid it" You said remembering when ___ poured the whole bottle of soap bubbles in the tub and overflowing it leading the bubbles on the bathroom floor.

You set ___ down once you were in the room telling him to go get his clothes while you go get the bath ready. Once the tub was filled to the right amount you added the bubble soap and watched the bubbles form, a strawberry scent.

You stripped and got into the bath, your body relaxing as the warm water engulfed your body. ___ came in and gasped excitedly seeing the bubbles and stripped quickly want in to play with the bubbles. Once done he got in and sat between your legs and began playing with the bubbles.

'This baby really loves bubbles' You thought as you grabbed a sponge putting some soap on it, lifting one of his arms and began to softly scrub it. You did the same to his other arm and cleaned the rest of his body along with his ears and tail.

;;

You were done cleaning and was just watching ___ play and pop the bubbles while your caressed his hair. "Daddy, " ___ said making you hmm as a response. "Can we try something?" ___ asked turning around made you stop playing with his hair noticing he was blushing.

"What did [member] tell you now?" You asked chuckling softly knowing [member] must've told him something about sex again. "Bubble bath sex.. He said it feels good a-and he said it would make you feel good t-too" ___ said making you chuckle softly.

"You know you don't have to force yourself bubba" You said seeing him shake his head. "I wanna" He responded back making you nod your head. You softly grabbed his waist pulling him closer to you and connected your lips on his. ___ purred quietly in the kiss.

You broken the kiss, leaving a kiss trail down to his neck. ___ gasped softly feeling a finger around the rim of his hole until you slowly inserted one digit inside him. A soft moan escaped his mouth, his hands softly gripping on your shoulders.

You added another digit before it became three and ___ was a moaning mess. "D-daddy I-I'm ready~" ___ choked out, whining softly as you slowed down your pace before sliding them out. ___ rose up a little before grabbing your harden length and slowly slid down out it earning a soft moan from both of you.

Slowly, ___ began grinding on your lap, a low moan came from you as you connected your lips on his before gripping on his waist and thrusted upward into him. ___ moaned out feeling you length slide against his tight walls, his lips letting sinful sounds to escape past his mouth into yours. "S-so good~" ___ moaned between the kiss, him trying to match your pace, which ended up you both moaning.

"Please, f-aster" ___ moaned out once the kiss was broken and you complied going faster and harsher making him whine loudly. You gripped on his tail playing with the tip of his sensitive tail made his eyes widen, a shiver ran through his body making him whimper in your ear. "I-im close" ___ whined out still bouncing on your lap, doing a good job at keeping up with your pace.

"It's okay, go ahead" You said giving him permission to release, your thrust getting slower but harsher until ___ came harshly. "Ah!" ___ cried out once feeling you release inside of him.

Both of you were breathing hard as you let go of his tail. "Another bubble bath won't hurt" You suggested softly earning a quiet giggle from ___.