" chair "

𝙩𝙤𝙥:jungkook
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jimin

Jungkook set his phone on the desk that was provided in the hotel room he was staying at with the rest of his members as they were in different rooms.

Only showing his mid chest up to his hair he smiled waving seeing already 1 million fans have joined.

"Hi army~did you guys enjoyed the concert?" Jungkook asked softly seeing the comment section go crazy spamming it.

Jungkook heard a soft knock at his door making him stand up. "Must be jimin hyung." Jungkook said looking through the peephole and he was correct opening the door revealing jimin.

"Hey hyung, you came here for the vlive didnt you?" Jungkook said letting jimin walk inside as jimin laughed softly nodding his head.

"My vlive senses were going off so thats why."

That made them both laugh as Jungkook went to sit down in his chair, jimin surprised him seeing him sit on his lap.

"Hey hyung do you want a chair?" Jungkook asked softly gripping jimins waist as he saw jimin shake his head a little.

"Im fine right here."

Jimin said with a small smirk plastered on his face that only Jungkook could see and looked at the camera smiling.

;;

Jimin was too busy reading the comments and responding to some that he didnt notice everytime he kept moving it made jungkook bite down on his bottom lip.

Jungkooks grip on jimins waist tightened making jimin look back at jungkook.

"Stop moving princess, youre making it quite hard."

Jungkook whispered in jimins ear as jimin held back a blush, jungkook then went back to the camera smiling like nothing happened.

Sliding his hand in jimins inner lap he teased him by caressing his thumb getting closer towards jimins clothed length.

Jimin tried to ignore it and let out a nervous chuckle he covered his face since he started blushing once feeling jungkook slowly rub his length.

"You okay hyung?sleepy yet?" Jungkook asked innocently as jimin quickly nodded his head. "Say bye to army first~!" Jungkook chuckled as they both waved goodbye to the camera.

Jimin ended the live and quickly turned off jungkooks letting a moan slip past his lips as he leaned back onto jungkooks chest.

Slowly grinding against jungkooks hand he let out soft shaky whimpers.

"J-jungkook im, im c-close."

Jimin moaned as jungkook chuckled softly. "Already?" He teased as it made jimin whine when he stopped.

"Why did you stop~?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders simply.

"Not my fault you didnt get a chair."

Jungkook said as jimin stood up hesitantly bending over the desk looking back at jungkook with pleading eyes seeing jungkook already staring at him with lustful eyes.

"P-please daddy."

Jungkook stood up cupping jimins ass in his hands making a soft moan escape past his lips.

Jimin pushed his bottom against jungkook feeling his boner against him.

Jungkook licked his bottom lip placing his hands on jimins waistline of his pants and slowly pulled them down letting then pool down on his ankles.

Jungkook slowly pulled down jimins pastel blue lace panties off before caressing jimins waist.

Jimin let out a soft moan escape his lips feeling jungkook enter one digit inside of him and slowly thrusted it inside of him.

"H-hm j-jungkook."

Jimin moaned his name softly after feeling him fasten his pace while adding another digit.

This continued until jimin felt needy. "P-please jungkook, give me more." Jimin whined softly as jungkook softly scoffed pulling out his.

"Nothing ever is enough for you isnt it, youre always needy for my dick hm?"

Jungkook questioned jimin who whimpered softly but still nodded his head.

Jungkook placed jimin on his back as he slowly inserted his length inside of jimin slightly prepared hole as it made jungkook groan softly.

"F-fuck!"

Jimin said arching his back slightly off the desk gripping on jungkooks arms as he forgot how big jungkooks size was.

Jungkook bit down on his bottom lips fulling pushing his length inside him as jimin felt full.

Without warnings jungkook began thrusting inside of jimin hearing jimin try and keep his moans at a minimum due to namjins room being on both sides of jungkooks room.

"Ngh s-slow down-ah!"

That only made jungkook speed up moaning softly leaning forward capturing jimins lips in his as he fucked him at a constant pace.

Carefully sitting down in his chair he harshly thrusted inside of jimin making jimin arch his back moaning loudly as he bounced on top of jungkooks lap, gripping onto his shoulders.

"J-jungkook i'm, i'm close!"

Jimin moaned feeling jungkook harshly suck on his skin knowing he was making dark marks on his neck.

"Hold it."

Jungkook said between his moans feeling jimin tighten around his length made it harder for jungkook to thrust as he almost pulled out slamming jimin back down onto his girth making jimin unexpectedly release as jungkook came inside.

"I told you..to hold it."

Jungkook said in between his breathing as jimin was trying to catch up with his breathing.